Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2003 11:21:09 PM EDT
Remember this Sat, June 7 @ 7pm we meet @ Maricahi's in Donelson, on Lebanon Rd.

We'll meet out on the deck & we'll all wear some sort of gun shirt so as to ID ourselves.

Underwear for females IS optional!!!!!  
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 1:10:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Strangely enough, I don't have any gun related shirts. I usually wear button-up type shirts. I'll be the bald guy.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 4:39:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn....I royally humped the dog on this one.  A really screwed up week and completely forgot what the date was.  Hopefully we can try this again.  Next time, e-mail me a reminder.  My calendar is non-existant. The only way I keep track of days is in my log book.  I am truly sorry about missing this.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 6:32:17 PM EDT
[#3]
That wasn't the only screwup tonight, El Mariachi's has shut down. I'm up for another meet anytime though, just pick a weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top