Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2006 8:08:34 PM EDT
I wanted to post to everyone in the Moscow/Pullman area.  As all the people in the Moscow/Pullman area know we are down to no actual gunshops.  We have Tri-State and Wal-Mart; that is it.  A good friend of mine is opening a sports shop in the old NW Mountain sports building, 1016 W Pullman Rd.  He will have his grand opening sometime early next month.  The business will be called Sure Shot Sports.  He has invested his life savings into this endeavor and is going way out on a limb to finance this.  He is going to be very black rifle friendly and will be willing to get the ammunition and accessories that all of us seem to have to have.  Charles is a family man with the right values for someone in the business.  He will be fair in his pricing and will go out of his way in the area of customer service.  He is not going to run a shop that just caters to the hunters and not people like us.  I ask that if you are in the area to stop by.  Any sales will go to local people and not a corporate office somewhere else.  It is hard to open a new business and any support would be a blessing.  We need a local gunshop, without one that is special order friendly and one who is willing to cater to the needs of the black rifle crowd we will have few options to purchase things locally.

Sincerely,

IDHunt
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:19:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck to your friend.

I think the area is in need of a "real" gun shop.  I have been working near lewiston on the prairie for about the last 1.5 years (my last week starts monday).  As far as I can tell lolo sporting goods is the only gun shop in lewiston, otherwise its the pawnies.  I think there is a market that is going mail order or folks are waiting till they take a road trip to spokane/CDA/missoula/boise.  

A lot of times a guy can save on shipping if a dealer can get stuff in.  Tell him to advertise in the lewiston money saver, its widely read by shooters on the prairie.  Don't over look the shotgunners either, there are a lot of serious clay shooters in that area.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:51:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be going up to Moscow in a month or so on business.  I'll be sure to try and stop in and pay a visit.  Maybe even spend some money.  
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:13:36 PM EDT
[#3]
thats outstanding.i find it hard to believe that a good gunshop has'nt open sooner around here,i mean c'mon, this is north idaho. i know that i will be there often to check in as i live in moscow,and recently bought a SW3,so i will need good priced 7.62 ammo to feed it.so many businesses have closed around here in the past few years, i am glad to see he is undertaking this task. he has got my business.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:51:38 PM EDT
[#4]
If he is willing to work on getting AR parts, I will definitely do business there.  Since the gunrunner passed away, its been hell trying to find anyone locally that really wants to purchase AR weapons or parts.  I have started searching in the Spokane/CDA area for dealers.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top