Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 2/7/2006 11:34:57 AM EDT
I know there's one coming up in May at the Fairgrounds but I'm going through withdrawals. Anything coming up close by in the near future?

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:03:31 PM EDT
April 1st & 2nd. Fort boise gun show at the fairgrounds.

Thought you moved back to AZ?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:09:08 PM EDT
AZ, check here. Theres one coming up on the 11-12 of February in Twin Falls. It's usually kind of small but the DPMS guy (Kermit Zahm) is *usually* there (his number is in the book if you really wanted to check). The fairgrounds are actually in Filer Idaho which is a few miles west of Twin along Hwy 30.

Twin Falls is not really in the Boise area, but it's not to distant (~ 120 miles).
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:25:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/7/2006 2:40:52 PM EDT by AZ_Gun_Nut]

Originally Posted By shortmag:
April 1st & 2nd. Fort boise gun show at the fairgrounds.

It was a short move!

Originally Posted By Spiff:
AZ, check here. Theres one coming up on the 11-12 of February in Twin Falls. It's usually kind of small but the DPMS guy (Kermit Zahm) is *usually* there (his number is in the book if you really wanted to check). The fairgrounds are actually in Filer Idaho which is a few miles west of Twin along Hwy 30.

Twin Falls is not really in the Boise area, but it's not to distant (~ 120 miles).

Thanks Spiff, I think I'll wait for a closer one though. Unless somebody was planning on going to that and wants some company for the ride and gas sharing that is.

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:47:37 PM EDT
Spiff and I made the run down there, last year. :-)
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:17:44 AM EDT

They just said that to make me cry.

April 1 & 2 eh? I may be ready for another project by then.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:47:49 AM EDT

Originally Posted By AZ_Gun_Nut:
It was a short move! hr

You mean i might actually get to play with some full auto toys when i finally get time to go shooting with you guys?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:29:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AZ_Gun_Nut:
It was a short move!

You mean i might actually get to play with some full auto toys when i finally get time to go shooting with you guys?

If you come out on Sunday you sure will. Just bring plenty of ammo.

Page Hometown » Utah
Top Top