Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:03:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have any problems shooting Wolf in AK's or Ruger Mini's or anything really..

But I hate shooting it out of AR's. Sure, it works, but due to the gas system you get that nice Russian perfume blasted back in your face

Once I finish this last case or so up.. I'm sticking to AE for the AR. Can pick it up locally for a good enough price...
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:47:50 PM EDT
[#2]
under powered & dirty.  

I shoot wolf in my AK...  I'd shoot it in any other $300 gun.  but not in anything I care about and not for anything life/death related.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:43:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sure tango, but I'm sure they're shooting a bit further than 50 yards.

The close one was only 75 yards!  It was the only one I hit that day

I’m sure Randy will have some 50 yarders setup for regular PR matches soon.

Come on out and join the group. Just beware that there are usually 6" steel targets at 200+ yards.  Unka-Boo is the only AK shooter that can reliably hit them at that range with iron sights, but that's because he is the Lance Armstrong of AK shooters.

Who, me?  Now you guys are gonna make me regret selling it...  I do wanna pich up another SKS someday, I miss the hell outa my Norinco....

eta= thanks for the compliment TF!!

Compliment?! He just said you have one nut!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top