Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 8:07:18 PM EDT
I finally got borad band agian... and as such i will be hoping to play some more online games...

I was thinking about the following..

BrainBread(Some people are into this on the board)
CS (umm well duh)
Hostile Intent (Picture CS /wo any of this nice indecators.. no health bar, no ammo count. and a hell of alot more realistic)

I was hoping to pick up some of the guys localy to play with.. i might be able to find us a ventrillo server or team speak if we want...

and of course everyone would wave the [ARFCOM] flag..

Jess
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:14:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Im down but im not sure if my comp could handle it, my laptop might.  I gota 100 MBS connex though.  im not too up on gamimg, but if its with ARFers im down!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:26:25 PM EDT
[#2]
You might say that I play a bit of BF2 and Desert Combat. ................... a bit.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:24:26 PM EDT
[#3]
God i wish.. the reason i choose these games was becuse they can run on my system and most everyone else's

BF2 and the like dont run for shit on my system even with all of the graphics turned the Uber Crappy..

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:13:52 AM EDT
[#4]
What, no HALO PC or AA?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:01:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Interweb rule #1: Never admit your a gamer nerd.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:01:39 AM EDT
[#6]
How about "Raven shield"?  that is a fun shoot 'em up.

Mark,

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:03:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Do you have to buy Half Life to get those programs to work?

I like BF1942 and mods to it like Desert Combat and Forgotten Hope.

Last night I even started playing with a mil dot scope simulator. I finally figured out how a leupold M2 dial works after a year of owning one. Leupold manuals suck btw.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:13:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Nerdlness is Like Manliness when your comfertable with yourself who gives a rats ass what other people think..

C'Mon this is the guy who wore the HL2 shirt to PR MULITIBLE times...
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:03:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Was everyone wondering why you were muttering, "Die Combines! Die Combines!" during your turn?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:01:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Was everyone wondering why you were muttering, "Die Combines! Die Combines!" during your turn?

I'd be down to play some CS again.  I havn't played for about six months though.  I'll have to get that evil POS Steam program to unlock my account now that I can't remember my login and password for it.  I tried to load HL2 on my new computer and found that you must have the same Steam login as the first time you installed it in order to even play the single player game.
Wish I could remember it. Oh well.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:25:50 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm on CS all the Time.. CS:S that is.. SOURCE is where you may Practice before PR..  I'm gonna Hax at the next PR match!.. HAX I SAY!

I was thinking of an ARFcom clan for CS:S as well..
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 12:49:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Not really changing the subject but has anyone played "Black" for the Xbox yet?
I rented it & I have to say that it has the most accurate looking guns in any game that I have ever played. You even get what I think is a silenced Glock 19 (sounds like a 30 though), in the 2nd level. The Glock looks perfect, from the slide logo to the grip.
The M16 animations for reloading are so cool. While you chamber a round your character slightly turns the rifle to visually make sure the round is entering the chamber, awesome!
If your itching to shoot something this game is great to take the "edge" off, almost everything you shoot shows damage when hit. Too bad the game is just too darn short & there is no multi-player option.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:11:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I'm on CS all the Time.. CS:S that is.. SOURCE is where you may Practice before PR..  I'm gonna Hax at the next PR match!.. HAX I SAY!

There may already be one. Check here:

AR15 Gaming Forum
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:00:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Speedhack and Aimbot eh? Any wallhacks?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top