Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 2:51:52 AM EDT
Which one of you bastards went into Walmart off Delte Highway here in Eugene and bought 2 and a half cases of their Winchester WB .223?!

Had a nice day all planned out, was headed up into the hills and stopped to get ammo on the way out. I was buying for myself, my roomate, and a friend of mine. When I got to the ammo counter, I was greeted by one box of WWB and one box of Remington!

The guy at the counter said someone came in and cleaned them out yesterday. He said the store on West 11th was cleaned out also, and the store in Springfield had 3 boxes. He said they do that, just go store to store buying all the .223. I figured it had to be one of you crazy bastards.

Fortunately we were able to run over to Bimart and pick up a bunch of Remington, but I was still bitter.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:48:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Doesn't surprise me!! It wasn't me, though I live only a few blocks from that Walmart.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top