Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2017 6:46:55 PM EDT
So for a while now I've been trying to follow through on a joke promise and get holsters made for my dual Desert Eagles.

Unfortunately I can't find any good pancake kydex ones in RH and LH. I would also want some magazine holsters.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 8:26:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a interesting project!! I know a guy who can help you. Pm me
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 5:54:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I know he took a break but SH3PH3RD makes some really nice kydex.  

@SH3PH3RD
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 6:38:42 PM EDT
[#3]
...Damn Yankee Kydex can hook you up as well....

@RolandDeschain
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:02:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like an interesting project.  

A-kimbo Desert Eagles in 50AE.  Hope you have a sturdy belt to hold those bad boys up.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:02:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sounds like an interesting project.  

A-kimbo Desert Eagles in 50AE.  Hope you have a sturdy belt to hold those bad boys up.
View Quote
Several. Why have two if you're not going to carry both at the same time? For ya know... BBQs and stuff.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:56:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So for a while now I've been trying to follow through on a joke promise and get holsters made for my dual Desert Eagles.

Unfortunately I can't find any good pancake kydex ones in RH and LH. I would also want some magazine holsters.
View Quote

Where in Georgia are you?
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 12:17:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I tried (and am still trying lol), but was unsuccessful in finding proper mold guns to make these the only molds I found were geared more for leather holster making and not detailed enough for kydex from what I gathered...  thanks for the mention Chad, and best of luck Prof.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 2:16:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Where in Georgia are you?
View Quote
Marietta
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 9:56:03 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm in Savannah.  We don't have the DE mold or a DE in stock to form the holsters.  I would be happy to make the holsters but I would need one of your guns, assuming they are identical models.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 10:05:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm in Savannah.  We don't have the DE mold or a DE in stock to form the holsters.  I would be happy to make the holsters but I would need one of your guns, assuming they are identical models.
View Quote
What gun shop are you in?
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 3:30:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Two are identical, third is a rare 14" variant. I'd only be willing to let someone local to me mold on the guns.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 11:31:59 PM EDT
[#12]
dawggs is south of ATL and I am and NW in Oconee County.  Don't know about anyone else.  There are no molds to be had for those, so it's press the actual gun to achieve holster.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 8:43:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Dawggs4, I work for Dean Forest Road Guns & Ammo.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 4:08:17 PM EDT
[#14]
I've found someone to do it. Thank you all.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 8:34:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I've found someone to do it. Thank you all.
View Quote
Post pics when you get them.  Are you getting a solid color or a hot pattern?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top