Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2017 10:14:38 AM EDT
We can't find a local HP 645 a Yellow toner, so I need a fallback position... 

Other than Kinkos (at $0.59 a page), where might I get just over 1700 copies of a file printed by tomorrow morning? 
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 10:30:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Is it toner cartridge C9732A that you need?  There are eight auctions on eBay for them within 20 miles of Marietta.  They are all aftermarket however.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 10:59:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes - lack of that cartridge is driving this.

In related news, I just got off the phone with Cartridge World who thinks they can get me one of their rebuilds today. 
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 11:34:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe alphagraphics.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 6:15:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I wound up getting a Xerox reman from Cartridge World. They were able to get it to a nearby retail location where I picked it up.

My opinion /was/ that if you could trust anyone to reman a toner cart, it would be Xerox. well, not any more. According to the supplies status page that yellow toner was depleted within 500 or so pages. (supplies count is 551, but the last 100 or so were getting really wonky)

I'll be calling them tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 6:45:24 PM EDT
[#5]
LDI in Norcross can.

https://ldireproprinting.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top