Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 4:18:46 PM EDT
Is anybody up for a trip to Richmond Hill this weekend?  If not this weekend, maybe Friday.  I am out of class by 10am on Friday.  I have met strycnine, and I would like to meet the rest of you.  Let me know.

We have a much better chance defending ourselves against the crazies if we are in a group.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:00:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd love to but I'll be at Camp Blanding, FL for Marine Corps Warrior Weekend - I'd be down for a group shoot the weekend after Easter weekend though!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:32:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Lack of ammo would make it a short trip for me.  Dont think i could make it.  Sat. before Easter is cool
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:22:09 PM EDT
[#3]
we might be able on the 21st.   let us know.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:10:23 AM EDT
[#4]

I am doubtful for tomorrow, April 7.  Have fun and be gone by 5 pm if you want to avoid a ticket.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:34:28 AM EDT
[#5]
ill beable to make it on easter weekend too
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:34:33 PM EDT
[#6]
The gnat season is in full swing in R.H. right now.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:53:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Wheres Richmond Hill at?

I live just about 10 minutes north of the Mall of Georgia, anywhere near there?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:03:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Wheres Richmond Hill at?

Sorry dude, Richmond Hill is just south of Savannah. Thats a hike for you.

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:38:26 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wheres Richmond Hill at?

Sorry dude, Richmond Hill is just south of Savannah. Thats a hike for you.

Damn... anyone know any good outdoor ranges up where I'm at? I need one to practice for Marine basic training next month. I have to qualify at  200, 300 and 500 yards. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:07:22 AM EDT
[#10]

Damn... anyone know any good outdoor ranges up where I'm at? I need one to practice for Marine basic training next month. I have to qualify at  200, 300 and 500 yards. Any suggestions?

There is a place called Gun Site Hills in Lexington.  It is probably an hour drive for you.  They have targets all the way out to 650 yards I think.  I believe the range is mostly by appointment only.  Some of the guys have been shooting there.

Gun Site Hills
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:15:36 AM EDT
[#11]
how do you get to the richmond hill range from Fort Stewart?

Cody
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:58:01 PM EDT
[#12]
I would love to attend, but you guys have me scared to death.

I'm afraid to set foot on that range W/O full body armor

Actually I'll be chasing birds (Turkey) somewhere in this great state.

TD
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:51:45 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
how do you get to the richmond hill range from Fort Stewart?

Cody

head out 144 east until mile marker 21.  make the immediate left on to Killkenny Rd.    travel aprox 0.7 miles and make a left on to the dirt road marked with a tiny sign "shooting range".
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:51:22 PM EDT
[#14]
we are oing to try for sunday , mostly the 10-22 but will bring the fal and my m4gery i have a couple of mags for each. i will bring my beta mag iF someone wants to bring some ammo too fill it can shoot it.  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:37:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Hello,

Looking for future weekend shoots.  Let me know.  Plenty of references. Usaully on the Hide.   Just got here few months ago from TX.

Been busy with new job.

Trying to plan 4 th July Shoot and cookout here in GA.  Anyone interested.  I catered and shot alot of matches at Tac Pro.  

Chef

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:34:53 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Hello,

Looking for future weekend shoots.  Let me know.  Plenty of references. Usaully on the Hide.   Just got here few months ago from TX.

Been busy with new job.

Trying to plan 4 th July Shoot and cookout here in GA.  Anyone interested.  I catered and shot alot of matches at Tac Pro.  

Chef

Welcome to the Savannah area.  It seems like the Savannah area crew is gettin more active so stay  tuned.  I'm committed on July 4th, but perhaps others can shoot.    

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:59:12 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
head out 144 east until mile marker 21.  make the immediate left on to Killkenny Rd.    travel aprox 0.7 miles and make a left on to the dirt road marked with a tiny sign "shooting range".

Thank you

Cody
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 2:21:14 PM EDT
[#18]
so who all is going tommorow?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 2:31:25 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I would love to, but I have to meet with some folks and work on a project.  I want to try and go the next time that we can get a group together.  It would be nice to meet you all before I graduate.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:39:31 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I have to work.

But on a positive note.. if some idiot shoots you out at the range and you happen to survive, I'll probably see you at the hospital.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:21:26 PM EDT
[#21]
thanks, i think.  dependson the weather anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top