Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2006 5:09:56 PM EDT
Somebody in the HTF has a couple extra bucks in their pocket. I have a smile on my face.

Nice shooter

p.s. I didn't know they really were boxed in "tupperware." That kind of blew my mind.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:34:05 PM EDT
A Gen 2...very sweet.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:14:56 PM EDT
Actually, I plagiarized somebody else's pic. It' actually a Gen III, but you get the idea. Too lazy to take a pic, etc.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:19:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By birdbarian:
Actually, I plagiarized somebody else's pic. It' actually a Gen III, but you get the idea. Too lazy to take a pic, etc.

Doh!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:20:32 PM EDT
I hear the extra $$$ won't last long

There's a guy in the Glock forum whining about selling his G19
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:34:26 PM EDT
Great little blaster you got there Birdbarian. I Love my G19. Its like my American Express, I never leave home without it.

Can someone tell me how to post pics, I got one of my new AR I want to post

AT
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:39:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/17/2006 6:40:47 PM EDT by birdbarian]
You push this button:

It pops up a window. You paste the link to your pic in it. Voila! Instant picture.

edited: I need to get a carry holster and a spare mag holster. The Italian guy I bought it from suggested c-tac.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:45:20 PM EDT

You push this button: www.ar15.com/images/buttonBar/image.gif

It pops up a window. You paste the link to your pic in it. Voila! Instant picture.

edited: I need to get a carry holster and a spare mag holster. The Italian guy I bought it from suggested c-tac.

I've been using Galco Quick Slides for my carry pieces (Glock 21 & 17, Colt 1911) and really like them. I use mag carriers from Mike Benedict.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:43:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/18/2006 7:44:17 AM EDT by birdbarian]

Originally Posted By Bradd_D:

You push this button: www.ar15.com/images/buttonBar/image.gif

I've been using Galco Quick Slides for my carry pieces (Glock 21 & 17, Colt 1911) and really like them. I use mag carriers from Mike Benedict.

Is this the one? How does it conceal under a t-shirt? I'm going back and forth between iwb and owb. Also between leather and kydex. I have a vm2 for my Sig, and it works great, but I haven't used it during Summer months yet.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:49:30 AM EDT
Yep, that's the one. If I wear a t-shirt that is one size larger, I can carry all my full-size guns comfortably. The Quick Slides are nice because they ride really high.
Top Top