Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2006 8:31:40 PM EDT
Ok it's just a .22 but I got it for a supressor host, if SOMEBODY. and I'm not mentioning names, would get some AAC Pilots in stock.  It's a Browning Buck Mark with a red splash design on the frame that Ellett Bros had Browning do a special run of 500 units. She also has a fiber-optic front sight. Here kitty,kitty.  

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#1]
My neighbors have a bunch of cats that need some lead poisoning.  You're welcome to come over and break it in.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:42:50 AM EDT
[#2]
ooooooooooo... that's pretty
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:02:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:00:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Now, follow the link to your next purchase. The one with the threaded end, of course.

Tactical Solutions Trail Lite
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Now, follow the link to your next purchase. The one with the threaded end, of course.

Tactical Solutions Trail Lite

I called Autry's in Fayetteville today and they were out of them. Then I thought, dummy, you work for a FFL. Buy one wholesale!  Duh.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top