Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 11:45:51 AM EDT
Guys, your opinions please.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:24:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I've always gotten good pricing at Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna as well Hot Shots in Austell.  I've also found good deals at the Eastman's shows.  You could also try IM'ing BookHound as I think he can give you some leads, too.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:37:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Best prices I have seen so far on Glocks come from Bull's Eye in Lawrenceville.

YMMV,
MadDog
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:39:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I've heard Academy Sports has some decent prices on Glocks.  If you don't mind police trade-in second generation Glocks, you can get them for $349 from CDNN.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:12:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys. I think Adventure Outdoors price is $489 for full-size fixed sights.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:01:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Hot Shots has police tradeins also .... I think they were 349 to 399, if my mammory is correct.

I've had good luck with private sales off of AR15 and GlockTalk.  Decide what you want and how much you want to pay.  Then wait.  If you miss one, there will always be another.  

You may want to  do a "want to buy" in the newsletter.   Someone may have one laying around and want an easy sale.     I'm planning to submit an ad in the newsletter to sell my GLOCK 23 (40cal) next month.    

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:05:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't forget all of our local board members who have FFL's.  GACop has always treated me right, bought one Glock and one Kimber from him.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:35:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I wouldn't hesitate to buy a used 9mm Glock, if you can find one. Chances are you replace the guide rod and copper clean it is as good as new... Other calibers (40/10/357) I'd buy new. : )

I got a NIB G19 from a pawn shop last Feb for $469 at the NATC show. I haven't seen them that low in a long time.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:26:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Try south Moreland Ave?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:54:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Try south Moreland Ave?

Im not looking for a ghetto Glock.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:08:53 PM EDT
[#10]
LOL

I would either just stick around the gun forums and pick up a nice package or go to the pawnshop and get one.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:12:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Try the guys at Nationwide Pawn at the gun show this weekend. Ask for David or Johnny. They will usually meet or beat any price you can find. Their prices are usually decent to start out with. I picked up a 17C with all the goodies for $419 from them about 6 months ago at the Gainesville show. They are actually pretty decent guys. They are the ones in the center of the show with all the Glocks on one end and AR's and other goodies on the other end.

By the way, the VEPR will be there this weekend!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:54:45 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

By the way, the VEPR will be there this weekend!

My heart is breaking............
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:39:05 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Try south Moreland Ave?

i1.tinypic.com/mvt1mp.jpg

There were members of the Senate that wanted to ban the Homeboy Nyte-Sytes. That is where the real humor lies.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:34:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Try south Moreland Ave?

There were members of the Senate that wanted to ban the Homeboy Nyte-Sytes. That is where the real humor lies.

Tell me you're joking.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:52:28 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Try south Moreland Ave?

Tell me you're joking.

He's not, and that's not the only idiots in govt that fail to see a joke, there was a city in Kali that wanted to ban Dihydrogen Monoxide, due to a college paper that was put out citing the dangers of it.

For those of you that are not good with scientific nomenclature, Dihydrogen Monoxide is H2O or more commonly known as water.

Snopes link on Dihydrogen Monoxide
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top