Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2006 7:09:15 PM EDT
what's the best deals nowadays?  I don't want to spend more than $400.  Any ideas?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:08:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Sometimes Lowes has the Sentry models on sale for $300.  Capacity is 12-18 rifles.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:14:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I noticed that Home Depot had a Sentry.  Dont think it was fire proof, but the locking mechanism looked OK.  It was $369.

Me personally.  I'm leaning more towards the Winchester at Sam's for $581.  It has a 30 minute fire rating.  If I was only going to spend $400, I think I would get the Sentry at HD.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:19:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I have the Sentry from HD. I'm happy with it.  I have maxed it out though, I need to sell a few!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:51:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have the Sentry from HD. I'm happy with it.  I have maxed it out though, I need to sell a few!

What are you going to sell?

Accountant
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:37:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What are you going to sell?

Accountant

Well, here is what I can part with, a Ruger Mini 14 Stainless with a Butler Creek folder. a Remington 11-87 12 gauge with 30" tube and Remchokes, a Ruger Red Label O/U 20 gauge with 26" tubes, a Winchester Ranger 12 gauge with Winchokes and a Winchester model 70 30-06 moutain rifle with a Leupold 2-7 Vari-X II
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top