Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2005 6:31:57 PM EDT
I'm looking for someone who can make a built in entertainment center and shelves on both sides of fireplace. Do any of you all do this kind of work or know someone who does. I can rebuild an engine or trans with my eyes closed but I ain't worth a damn when it comes to this kind of stuff.
Thanks,
Chris
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:11:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Ive got somebody for you, he builds things like that all the time. Any kind of wood you want to, cherry, jatoba everything. Ill give him a call and see if he has time.
 JT
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:26:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks,
Chris
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:53:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I just called him, he is in the islands for a few more days, when he gets back Ill IM you.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:39:41 AM EDT
[#4]
My sister does custom kitchens and such.  Where do you live?  Shoot me an IM with details.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top