Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2003 4:58:54 AM EDT

Lots of us have recently purchased 1911's and I know I am gonna have to customize those grips.

Just in case you didn't know about this site, they've got some beautiful grips, the Redwood Burl from California is my favorite so far.

Today is my day, heading to Newnan this afternoon to visit GAcop, anyone got directions?? I guess I could look them up online.

www.m1911.org/full_grips.htm

Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:06:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Yea, haul ass down I-85S.  If you drive fast enough, maybe Mark will pull you over in his cruiser.  

I think Delta knows how to get there.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:09:58 AM EDT
[#2]

Good one BookHound, Great idea!
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 9:39:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Well check the Yahoo! maps directions.  They are good.  How do I know?  Cause I've used them to get down there.  Once you make that last turn, the shop is right there on your right.  Hey, tell GAcop to give you the Ghost-Shooter discount on the WC 47D .  Oh, yeah, tell him I said hello, and that the Kimber is awesome.  

Ghost
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 9:52:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Will do!!!

1 hour and I'm headed down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top