Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2003 5:35:42 AM EDT
...who actually jumped on the deal offered by GAcop to get a Kimber?  What did you get?  C'mon, let's hear it.  I got me a Pro Carry II.  

Ghost

p.s. Bookhound, if this post/thread is in any way a violation of forum rules, please delete.  

Link Posted: 12/9/2003 5:51:05 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
p.s. Bookhound, if this post/thread is in any way a violation of forum rules, please delete.

Hey Bookhound, just start deleting threads at random, and make us guess which one you 86'd.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:17:46 AM EDT
[#2]
No problem on the thread.  Good idea, reject.  
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:15:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Gee, thanks, two posts on my thread, and not one bit of useful information.  Real smooth, guys.  Like Ex-Lax smooth .  So, did anyone get a Kimber or is it just me?  

Ghost
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:31:54 AM EDT
[#4]
You'll be happy with whatever posts you get, and you'll like it!
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:54:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I am not on the market for a Kimber...so I missed out on this wonderful opportunity.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

edited fer suffixness
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 11:33:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Ghost, you might be the only one here that took advantage of my offer. I'll have to check my list and see. The order was placed last Friday. They should start trickling in any day.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 3:39:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I almost jumped on it but for some reason I waited too long and I'm glad I did. A friend of mine's neighbor hit hard times and sold me his NIB Kimber Custom II Stainless for $500 that he bought about three weeks ago.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 5:47:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Well?  Is it here yet?  Is it here yet?  Is it here yet?  Is it here yet?  Huh?  Huh?  Huh?  I want, I want, I want.    I got 1911 addiction so bad now.  I don't think its ever hit me this hard before.  

Ghost
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 5:04:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Well, I am seriously thinking about getting the Ultra 2 for an everyday carry pistola. I know I missed the boat on the group buy but GAcop is gonna hook me up.

My only concern is that the Ultra 2 will be too small, any advice on that?

Ghost, what made you go for the slightly larger Pro carry 2? Have you handled both?

I need to get my hands around a few to see how they fit, maybe I will blow off shooting this weekend and hit the funshow with you schmucks.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:44:37 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I need to get my hands around a few to see how they fit, maybe I will blow you schmucks this weekend.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:06:22 AM EDT
[#11]

Nice one, schmuck!
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:52:40 AM EDT
[#12]
I've never handled a Ultra Carry, but have handled a Custom II extensively (used to own) and have played with a Pro Carry II at BPS.  I got the Pro Carry II for a few reasons.  One is the reliablity factor.  Most of the people bitching and moaning on 1911forums.com seem to have problems stemming from a really really compact gun (3" barrel, officers frame) whereas most people with full sized or officer's length guns have few problems.  I've had a Custom II just like Bookhound's that was flawless.  550 rounds down the tube and 550 holes appeared in the target.  Perfect.  Second reason is because I didn't want a super lightweight 1911, cause the muzzle flip may be kinda harsh, plus I feel that 1911s conceal easily anyway due to the thinness, so a longer barrel is not much detriment.  Also, I wanted the full sized grip so I can put Wilson Combat 47Ds in there.  I like having 8 rounds in the mag instead of 7.  

Ghost
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 10:27:39 AM EDT
[#13]
ok, it IS just me, but if you replace the gun model(or the word gun) with 'dildo' or 'vibrator'(pick your fav) this is some really funny shit. Especially Ghost-Shooter's above.

I know you are gonna do it now...sorry, but I am laughing really hard. Not sure what put me in this weird mood.

Sorry again.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:17:41 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Not sure what put me in this weird mood.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Perhaps a ribbed butt plug...
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:18:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Oh snap!  No you didn't!
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:06:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Ok, that's two people that dosen't get to play with my new dildo, uh I mean, gun when it comes in .  

Ghost
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:17:33 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Ok, that's two people that dosen't get to play with my new dildo, uh I mean, gun when it comes in .  

Ghost

Thank you for understanding.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top