Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2003 6:45:49 AM EDT
Hey guys, if ya made it to the gwinette fair grounds gunshow, did yall see any Springfiled Armory 1911 Mil spec pistols there and if so remember a price? I want to go on Sunday to look for one of these pistols.I have gotten the price of $450 from a Macon (local shop). Ive been told they seen them for $400 at Eastman shows.So figure Ga Mountain would be the same if there are any there. Thanks guys WarDawg.
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 2:00:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got one that I'm letting go of.  I was at the show...offering it up for $400.  Lots of looks, no takers.  It is one step above a straight Milspec(three dot sights).  I'm in Warner Robins.  PM or EM me.  Dan.

EDIT:  I was so busy pimping my 1911...that I did not answer your question.  Sorry.  They had the Milspec's there.  No price tag, and since I wasn't looking to buy one, I didn't ask.  The last show they had them for $395 plus tax.
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 6:10:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw a few there.  I believe they were more than 400 though.  The prices seemed to be a little high for all of the pistols though.
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 6:27:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw a few good deals on Glocks...but that was it.  I was meeting a friend to transfer some gear or I wouldn't have stayed as long as I did(3 frickin' hours).
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 9:20:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Dan wished I saw your post earlier.My wife was on for along time. What the condition of your 1911 and guess at how many rounds have been fired? I take it that your wanting $400 for it. If I go and don't find what Im looking for or the price I will email you back on yours.Im in Forsth area .So not that far from you .Thanks WarDawg
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 9:36:45 PM EDT
[#5]
check your mail.  D.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top