Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2003 6:59:46 AM EDT
Ok guys, after my annual summer off from my part-time, I'll be back there this Thursday. If you need anything send me an IM. I'm planning on making a list of items with special prices for all you knuckleheads. When I get the list done I'll email it to whoever lets me know that they want one. I've talked to the store owner and he's had some bad experiences lately with people ordering things and not picking them up so all special orders have to be paid for in advance. Let me know what you need. We'll do your transfers for $20.

Mark

Newnan Ace Hardware
77 Turkey Creek Rd
Newnan, GA 30263
770-251-0418

(Edited to add address and ph# I forgot to add) Duh
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 7:18:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool.  Thanks, Mark.  Are you guys going to have any of the new Beretta Storms in 9mm?
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 7:25:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Book, I should be able to get them. I'll check with some distributors and let you know. I'm thinking of getting one myself. I need to get some of those cheap 30 round Beretta mags.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 7:50:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Price list plz k thx.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 8:00:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Sounds good to me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top