Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2003 6:49:38 AM EDT
Well, just got off the phone with Tommy at GPSS.  Guess who just ordered a Jewel trigger?  Tommy took the time to explain the differences in the various 2-stage triggers and really helped me make an educated decision.

Great prices, great service, fast shipment and someone who really knows his stuff.  What more could you want?

www.georgiaprecision.com/

I highly recommend Tommy.  Plus, he's a local guy.  Nice to have that knowledge so close to home.  I've dealt with him in the past and he's for sure gonna keep getting my future business.  
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 7:17:27 AM EDT
[#1]
He gets too much of my $$$$!
His fun store is in the city I work.
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 12:23:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Tommy does alot of the service rifle comp. so he's the man on setting your rifle up.
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 5:01:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Why just a few hours ago, a certain person by the name of Mark told me that it would be WEEKS before he could afford the two stage trigger. He must have meant WEAK before he bought the two stage trigger.

This guy parts with his money sooooooooooo easily. And I am not even talking about the 500 bucks.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 6:42:08 PM EDT
[#4]
What can I say?  Tommy made me do it.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top