Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 3:21:53 AM EDT
[#1]
We should get to the trade center around 09:30 I think.  I'll hang around that front lobby.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 3:34:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Just meet at the Dome...
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 4:32:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
We should get to the trade center around 09:30 I think.  I'll hang around that front lobby.

That's where I'll be looking for all of you.

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 7:32:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll meet you guys at the lobby by 9:30am. I'm assuming that it is inside beside the check-in tables.  If not, please let me know where.

I had a bad stomach thing (doctors still do not know what happend) and will have to control diet.  So, no toxic breakfast or mexican for a while.  Worst part that I'll have to do an endoscopy...

By the way.  Is ARH going?  I can bring the empty .308 cartridges.

Link Posted: 7/8/2003 8:04:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'll meet you guys at the lobby by 9:30am. I'm assuming that it is inside beside the check-in tables.  If not, please let me know where.

I had a bad stomach thing (doctors still do not know what happend) and will have to control diet.  So, no toxic breakfast or mexican for a while.  Worst part that I'll have to do an endoscopy...

By the way.  Is ARH going?  I can bring the empty .308 cartridges.

Yes I will be going and would very much appreciate you bringing the brass.
Thanks.

ARH
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 8:43:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

So, can I pick you up something from The Varsity?  Waddlya have?
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 10:55:36 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
So, can I pick you up something from The Varsity?  Waddlya have?

Ugh, I had the Varsity today...remind me next time...ugh!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 11:26:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Wrong.  Today, The Varsity had YOU!
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 11:45:20 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Wrong.  Today, The Varsity had YOU!

Well technically it STILL has me...ugh.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 1:13:13 PM EDT
[#10]
You know, something that has perplexed me for nigh a week now is the title of this thread.

How the fuck does BookHound spell "Center"?  Did I just miss out on the "words starting with 'C', when abbreviated, will now be substituted by the letter 'S' instead" memo?
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 1:56:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
You know, something that has perplexed me for nigh a week now is the title of this thread.

How the fuck does BookHound spell "Center"?  Did I just miss out on the "words starting with 'C', when abbreviated, will now be substituted by the letter 'S' instead" memo?

Maybe he had NADS on his mind....or on his chin.

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 3:30:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Damn, reject.  You're right.  I was thinking "the North Atlanta Trade Show" when I typed it.  For your efforts you win 1 free taco at the Mexican restaurant.  
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 3:38:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Woohoo!  A taco!
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 3:40:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Taco Bitch!

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 3:41:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh yeah, we still on for Sunday?  I've got just over a gallon of Belgian strong dark ale left, and I went ahead and kegged the schwartzbier last night.  I might get around to racking the honey wheat before the weekend - unless you want to sample an "in process" beer.  Otherwise, all we'll have to do is brew!

Which reminds me.  Need blackberries.  Off to Publix!
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 3:38:18 AM EDT
[#16]
reject, sounds good for Sunday, depending on whether I'm in town.  There is a slight chance I'll be going out of town Sunday for a couple of days on business.  I will know by Saturday morning if I'm going.  What time at your place Sunday?  
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 3:44:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Looks like we are gonna have a good turnout. How many new folks are coming???
 Joel
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 3:56:18 AM EDT
[#18]
That's what I asked...a page ago...damn slacker thread originator. At least I know what time to be there.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 4:01:08 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
reject, sounds good for Sunday, depending on whether I'm in town.  There is a slight chance I'll be going out of town Sunday for a couple of days on business.  I will know by Saturday morning if I'm going.  What time at your place Sunday?  

10am.  Noon.  2pm.  4pm.  Doesn't matter.  Just figure on about 3 hours or so.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top