Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2003 12:45:42 PM EDT
OK, Boomstock II attendees, which brake was louder the CETME or FAL?
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 1:50:16 PM EDT
Dunno which was louder, but the FAL was certainly more fucking annoying. In addition to the skull-beating, teeth-rattling noise, you had the flesh-peeling, nerve-wracking concussion blast if you were sitting next to it. It's the only damn thing that made me flinch the entire day. I almost lacked the concentration to ignore it.

But at least the FAL didn't jam, from what I saw...
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 1:56:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By the_reject:
Dunno which was louder, but the FAL was certainly more fucking annoying. In addition to the skull-beating, teeth-rattling noise, you had the flesh-peeling, nerve-wracking concussion blast if you were sitting next to it. It's the only damn thing that made me flinch the entire day. I almost lacked the concentration to ignore it.

But at least the FAL didn't jam, from what I saw...

You must be referring to Mark's FAL as mine is the carbine and wouldn't be near as bad.

That whole CETME/last round/jam thing has me a little intrigued. I can't help but wonder what HK did to keep this from happening in their rifles.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 2:22:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/8/2003 2:24:01 PM EDT by s0ulzer0]
I would say that big dildo-looking brake on the FAL. The CETME blast was nowhere near as bad.
But no blast was as bad as the breeze thru ARH's armpits! (fvckin' sweathog!)

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 3:29:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By s0ulzer0:
I would say that big dildo-looking brake on the FAL. The CETME blast was nowhere near as bad.
But no blast was as bad as the breeze thru ARH's armpits! (fvckin' sweathog!)

~ s0ulzer0

Bastard.

ARH
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 3:39:25 PM EDT
MINE, AK74 from either side!! What do I win? I even wore a shirt that camoflagued sweat! That's two for two!

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:33:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ByteTheBullet:
MINE, AK74 from either side!! What do I win? I even wore a shirt that camoflagued sweat! That's two for two!

ByteTheBullet (-:

I would SO take an AK over those goddamn FALs...
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 6:11:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By s0ulzer0:
I would say that big dildo-looking brake on the FAL.

ALL YOUR DILDOS ARE BELONG TO US!
Top Top