Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:23:58 PM EDT
[#1]
/Airplane/
"Excuse me miss, I speak Jive..."
/Airplane/

-Hobbit
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:45:23 PM EDT
[#2]
In the imortal words of Homer Jay Simpson...

Jive Turkey

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:15:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Jive Turkey

ByteTheBullet  (-:

You have all kinds of stuff squirreled away on that hard drive don't ya?!?  
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:50:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jive Turkey

ByteTheBullet  (-:

You have all kinds of stuff squirreled away on that hard drive don't ya?!?  

Hell, that wav is on some poor German schmuck's web server. We'd have to get Kar98 to translate it for us. Of course I DO have a local copy, too.

I changed my sig line earlier, seems to apply.

On a side note, I gotta come up with a good 1000th post topic...working on something that just might cause a commotion...I hope.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:29:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Ok, IGNORE the post about road signs. I do not need want any. I have something even better, hopefully. It is supposed to be made of a Titanium-Aluminum mix. It is used for loading autos onto train cars. I guess we will see just how good the 'armor piercing' green tip ammo is.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:42:01 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll bring my pre-perforated 1/2 inch plate as well. Let's see if we cant cut that thing in half this time.

My brother the welder is going to be making me/us a 100 yard target made of steel. It'll have 4 ears on it so there will always be something to shoot at and it will be supported by a rebar type deal, kinda like an airspeed indicator thing,  when you hit it it should ring out and spin a little, sounds cool to me. As soon as it's done I'll bring it out!

gilfrd
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top