Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2017 10:28:02 PM EDT
With Anderson Lowers selling online for $29-$50 online, I am hoping to find a dealer in the triangle area selling them in a similar price range to avoid shipping & FFL fees.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  [Note to admin...would be really nice to have a state/zip code search feature in the equipment exchange listings]
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 2:53:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Reaford Guns had a couple of cases Anderson Lowers at the Dixie Gun and Knife show this weekend.  $45 if you ask for their best price, I didn't try to talk them down from that so maybe $40 if you try hard.

Appeared to have the best price in the show and now transfer fees but you do have the $8.00 cost of admission into the show.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 4:37:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I was going to suggest the gun show when I saw your subject line. Glad you made it happen.

Anything else interesting? I thought about going but I'm not really looking for anything right now.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 10:29:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was going to suggest the gun show when I saw your subject line. Glad you made it happen.

Anything else interesting? I thought about going but I'm not really looking for anything right now.
View Quote
i

The market is starting to slowly deflate at the shows, less people than years past. All the perfect storm for better deals to be found if you haggle.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:44:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I am looking for one, maybe 2, and was starting to start looking as well. Missed the gun show though.
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 4:44:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I've been buying mine online from Schuyler. They don't have Anderson, but normally have Aero blems (I don't notice any blems on mine) for $45 a piece. Plus get the tension screw feature which I personally like. Shipping is reasonable, $7 if I remember correctly.

I just purchased one with an Aero LPK for $87 shipped. Hopefully my FFL is in a good mood and I can get a $10 transfer instead of normal $15. Used to be free cause I work for the county.

Locally here in Fuquay area, cheapest I've seen is normally $60-65 for Anderson. I know Fuquay Gun and Gold has them for $79.95, which is way overpriced in my opinion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top