Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2006 7:04:13 PM EDT
Hello, I'm going to be going to NC on April 4th till the 7th. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for some gun fun, or other points of interest. I will be in the Hamlet/Rockingham area. I was just in Lenoir a few weeks ago, and there wasn't jack. Well, at least nothing jumped out at me. Thanks in advance for your help.

Rob
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:42:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:08:42 AM EDT
[#2]
From Rockingham you're not far from Fort Bragg.  Lot's of Surplus shops, Lightfighter.com has a shop there, Special Ops museums, etc.  Jim's Gun Shop is a pretty large facility with an indoor range.

Pinz
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:24:42 PM EDT
[#3]
No more Lightfighter at Bragg. They closed the shop.
There is a Tactical Assault Gear (TAG) shop though - right next to Hooters.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:11:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
There is a Tactical Assault Gear (TAG) shop though - right next to Hooters.

Really?  Tactical Assault Gear?  I thought they were only on the west coast, with that one shop in IB.  

Is the shop any good?  I might check it out this weekend ICW a visit to the Fayetteville gun show.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:12:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys.

Rob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top