Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 3:22:03 PM EDT
Spring youth Turkey season opens 1 APR. I've got Toms coming in regular and would be happy to host a father &son team for the 1 APR hunt. Its youth only,  one shotgun allowed, and the kid needs to be accompanied by a licensed adult. I will provide the 2 person ground/elevated blind. I'll be out of town that day but I can show you where the blinds are prior to 1 Apr.  Very good chance of shooting a Tom in these locations. All private land in Caswell County (near DPRC).
Post here or IM me that you are 100% sure that you and your youth can make it- and the hunt is yours.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:46:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Slacker,
    You may have just made my son's night, and month, and IM inbound.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:11:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Mike and his boy have plans for the 1st. Wish them luck.
Mike, I've got your number. I'll call you one evening early this week to work out the details.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:05:20 PM EDT
[#3]
If Mike is not able for some reason My boy and i would love to go as well.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:53:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I sincerely appreciate it--my boy is just tickled pink and jazzed up about it!

Dylan says a heartfelt thank you!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:00:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Red,

Noted. You're next in line.

Quoted:
If Mike is not able for some reason My boy and i would love to go as well.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:07:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:26:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Slacker

Mike, you and Dylan have fun.  April 1st will be a very good day for me too since that is the day I leave Korea and come home.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:56:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Going off track, 2A373, Dylan is still begging for his own 92FS after shooting yours when you came home on leave a couple months back--and the video of him shooting that Garand is still funny to watch
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:17:50 PM EDT
[#9]
What a gracious host! My family and I met Slacker today up at his land, and showed us some fine hospitality--I felt bad having to leave a bit early....but! Dylan has got a full 20 ga set up enroute now, and man was it nice out there today!

Still full from that excellent bbq'ed chicken and potatos!!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top