Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 8:19:28 AM EDT
I'm visiting Greensboro for a few days on business from behind enemy lines in NY. I thought it would be a good idea to pick up some mags for my Ar since many companies won't ship mags to NY anymore. Anyone know of any guns shops that have some in stock? Thanks!

Whisky19
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:50:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Your best bet is the Gun Rack in Kernersville.  He is on Hwy66 between business 40 and bypass 40.  He has the teflon Bushmasters for about $15.  I don't know of any other shops who carry them and won't try and rob you on the price.

Also there is a gun show at the colesium in Greensboro on Jan 28 and 29 if you will be in around then.  I picked up some used 30 rounders last August for $6 a piece.

Also welcome to NC....We don't mind Yankee gun owners coming down, just don't bring any liberals.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:03:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info!

Libs coming down to NC? Fuggedaboudit! They're having too much fun f'ing up NY!

Whisky19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top