Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 6:01:38 PM EDT
I can't wait until Sunday, I am going to pick up my uppers, which are finally the way they were intended to be!  I can't wait to sight them in, and shoot the heck out of them! WOOOHOO!

Thanks Red! In advance!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:56:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Glad i could help. Be sure and let me know how they run anything comes up it will be dealt with.
red
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:34:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow, I know you're excited!  Hope they're just what you wanted.
Red has some pretty cool stuff, hmm.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:57:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got two 12 packs of soda (targets) that Motor05 bought. We should blast em'. They pop and fizz w/rimfire, explode with .223 and shred with a .50 BMG!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:16:48 PM EDT
[#4]
That sounds great slacker! How about next sunday? After the show this weekend, I got b-day party to go to for my nephew (free pizza, the apex of modern achievement for mankind)! I work next Saturday, but Sunday, lets blow some stuff up! I got some new/old highcaps for the g-22 too, so we have to test them out as well! I will bring some trash bags for the environmentally consciuos among us, and to clean up the mess.

My Ar's will finally be the way they should have been in the first place, and with my heavy barrel 20", I can start shooting high power rifle I hope.  

Red thanks for setting them up the way they should be, I appreciate your patience with me in getting those uppers to you.  I can not wait until Sunday!

I will tell you a joke my 4 year old told me today....

knock knock
who is there?
bannana
bannana who?
knock knock
who is there?
bananna
bananna who?
knock knock
who is there?
orange
orange who?
orange you glad I didn't say bananna?

Man, you gotta laugh, more fun than a cold beer in the summer time!

Y'all have a good one!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:25:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I've got two 12 packs of soda (targets) that Motor05 bought. We should blast em'. They pop and fizz w/rimfire, explode with .223 and shred with a .50 BMG!

Line up all 24 cans in a row.  Shoot them all at once!
 Ice can be stronger than iron, I wonder how a .50 does against it?  Of course you would need an iceberg or a really big block of ice, otherwise it would just get tossed around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top