Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 7:53:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh you indoctrinated .Gov employee who has an entire lifetime of collecting a paycheck for doing the bidding of corrupt politicians my sweet summer child.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 9:31:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 9:33:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 10:12:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have a background in Microbiology, I truly feel this is a weaponized virus and I don't think it was "accidentally" released.
View Quote
Some reports have said that it is a bioweapon that they were working on in the Wuhan lab and it got released. Now whether it was released by accident or on purpose is another question that needs answered.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 10:24:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 7/6/2021 10:43:10 PM EDT
[#6]
If masks worked then there wasn't any need to release prisoners.

If the virus was deadly enough to shut down the world and allow only the .Gov and large companies to prosper, then the mandate should have been to at LEAST wear an air tight mask with a filter.

But since the Shanghai Shivers was less deadly than the common flu, the order of the day was to condition the weak-minded to pressure those with a brain to use a flimsy cloth or else !!!

We saw the police enforcing this absurdity all over the globe for ourselves.

Now watch, soon you won't be able to travel without your papers and it will be enforced by LEO.

Hope I'm wrong, but this clown world keeps marching on.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 12:25:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/uNyMRoe.jpg

I did NOT post it will stop gases, that’s stupid!

Masks are designed to stop high velocity droplets from sneezing and coughing!

This was posted on 06/29/21

Today the number of COVID-19 cases hospitalized is 32
View Quote

Ohhhhh.... so just coughs and sneezes then?  Sooooo... hate to ask the question, but why are the other 99.999999% who aren't coughing or sneezing required to wear a mask?

Coughs and sneezes spread diseases (1946) | NHS
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 2:12:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

But since the Shanghai Shivers was less deadly than the common flu, the order of the day was to condition the weak-minded to pressure those with a brain to use a flimsy cloth or else !!!

View Quote
Source? I haven't seen a single publication that supports that statement. Granted I "turned off my TV" around June of last year...so maybe there was a development that I missed.

Some quick research puts it between 5x and 30x more deadly.

Mayo Clinic Numbers for some quick back of the napkin math:
Flu - 38,000,000 infected...22,000 dead (2020-2021) - .06% mortality rate (granted that was a very light flu season)
"Shanghai Shivers" - 32,000,000 infected...580,000 dead (2019-2020). - 1.8% mortality rate

~30x deadlier than the previous years flu season.

Are the numbers good...I can't say...but I think I would need to see something pretty convincing to tell me they aren't.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 2:27:12 PM EDT
[#9]
It was on the CDC’s web site back in 2020.

‘They’ have been very effective at hiding the truth.

Our .gov has been lying to us.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 3:53:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Are the numbers good...I can't say...but I think I would need to see something pretty convincing to tell me they aren't.
View Quote

There has been info put out about what is considered a Covid death, even if it was just incidental. They admitted early on that they included "likely" Covid deaths in those numbers, including people who weren't tested. Died of other causes, but *probably* had Covid too, so it's included. I don't know how many of those articles have been pulled, but there should be plenty of results if you want to search for it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 9:24:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

There has been info put out about what is considered a Covid death, even if it was just incidental. They admitted early on that they included "likely" Covid deaths in those numbers, including people who weren't tested. Died of other causes, but *probably* had Covid too, so it's included. I don't know how many of those articles have been pulled, but there should be plenty of results if you want to search for it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It will be fun to watch him either:
1- Not acknowledge either of our posts.
2- Tell us we're wrong because he's unwilling to believe he has been naive enough to be dupped as thoroughly as he has.

Maybe it'll be mad I assumed its gender...
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 10:08:57 PM EDT
[#12]
March 8, 2020, just a few days before the country shut down, Fauci told CBS News "there's no reason to be walking around with a mask." CBS went on to report: While masks may block some droplets (from spreading the virus), Fauci said, they do NOT provide the level of protection we think they do. Wearing a mask may also have unintended consequences: people who wear masks tend to touch their face more often to adjust them, which can spread germs from their hands.

*https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-containment-dr-jon-lapook-60-minutes-2020-03-08/
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 10:19:24 PM EDT
[#13]
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

There's a few on this board that sound like you belong to the 'Branch Covidian Cult. '...I suggest you check your mind and body for government implants.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:26:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
March 8, 2020, just a few days before the country shut down, Fauci told CBS News "there's no reason to be walking around with a mask." CBS went on to report: While masks may block some droplets (from spreading the virus), Fauci said, they do NOT provide the level of protection we think they do. Wearing a mask may also have unintended consequences: people who wear masks tend to touch their face more often to adjust them, which can spread germs from their hands.

*https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-containment-dr-jon-lapook-60-minutes-2020-03-08/
View Quote

In this same interview DR. Fauci states..."There's no guarantee, Dr. Fauci told 60 Minutes, that the coronavirus will die down in warmer weather. Also, we have a vaccine and medicines for the flu. Right now, for the coronavirus, there are no proven treatments."

Another lie because he knew full well that hydroxychloroquine, and zinc with either azithromycin or doxycycline for treatment of COVID-19 worked. It has now been proven to be 200% MORE effective than the Remdesivir that Fauci's buddies came up with. Follow the money...the hydroxychloroquine costs pennies as where the Fauci driven drug costs $3000 for a five day treatment which is normally recommended for two treatments which is actually $6000.
  My assistant pastor's wife caught Covid early in the U.S. spread and was given the hydroxychloroquine treatment of which she was fine after three days. A doctor I know well, of whom I can not share his name due to the 'RATS' even in this forum, uses that treatment with great success. It was and is always about greed and control.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 11:19:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Fauci also just said that the vaccines are highly successful at preventing the disease, and decreasing the severity. He/they have previously said both of those, and while championing one saying the other isn't true, and now he's stated that both are true.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Fauci-Demands-Vaccine-Hesitant-Get-Over-This-Political-Statement-/5-2467982/?r=-1&page=1&anc=bottom#bottom
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:01:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Source? I haven't seen a single publication that supports that statement. Granted I "turned off my TV" around June of last year...so maybe there was a development that I missed.

Some quick research puts it between 5x and 30x more deadly.

Mayo Clinic Numbers for some quick back of the napkin math:
Flu - 38,000,000 infected...22,000 dead (2020-2021) - .06% mortality rate (granted that was a very light flu season)
"Shanghai Shivers" - 32,000,000 infected...580,000 dead (2019-2020). - 1.8% mortality rate

~30x deadlier than the previous years flu season.

View Quote

You already said the number aren't good... sooooo why make the argument when your numbers are garbage?
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:27:04 PM EDT
[#17]
He It won't come back to admidt it was wrong.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 11:18:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, I thought that same thing too. Then I started to look at other data; namely excess deaths, and realized the numbers of excess deaths and the numbers for Covid deaths correlate with one another.

Other conditions or not, in the end if they would have lived longer with those conditions had they not gotten Covid... then they died because of Covid.

So if you really want to split hairs, call it "people who would have lived longer if they didn't get Covid".

Quoted:

You already said the number aren't good... sooooo why make the argument when your numbers are garbage?
View Quote

1. At no point do I state "the numbers aren't good".

2. Argument still stands.

Link Posted: 7/9/2021 3:31:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

There's a few on this board that sound like you belong to the 'Branch Covidian Cult. '...I suggest you check your mind and body for government implants.
View Quote

Vax Covidians.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 5:07:58 PM EDT
[#20]

Now that's excellent!
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:41:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Around 75,000

The point is the amount of INCREASE
View Quote

Are you Rex Archer in Real Life? Com'on man give it up.

Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:16:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 9:34:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Look, I don’t give a fuck if your baby girl dies a horrible death because your family refuses to get the vaccination!

I’ve done PLENTY of dangerous things over the years, but I didn’t do stupid things where I could minimize risk.

I ALWAYS put my vest on EVERY time before going on duty.

I ALWAYS called in the description and license plate and my location of EVERY vehicle I stopped.

And I’ve done things that most of you would piss your pants over!

I’ve went into a barricaded hostage situation

I’ve made several Felony Car Stops

I’ve responded (on the Interstate) to a family disturbance call (firearms involved) at 140 mph

I’ve fired Commercial fireworks shells as large as 8”. One show was 2,800 shells. I was a licensed Commercial Display Operator

Believe what you want, it’s your decision

View Quote

And I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express, won about 1000 trophies and did a lot of stuff people don't believe. But you won't confirm or deny you are Rex Archer....
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 10:39:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 11:42:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Look, I don’t give a fuck if your baby girl dies a horrible death because your family refuses to get the vaccination!

I’ve done PLENTY of dangerous things over the years, but I didn’t do stupid things where I could minimize risk.

I ALWAYS called in the description and license plate and my location of EVERY vehicle I stopped.

I’ve responded (on the Interstate) to a family disturbance call (firearms involved) at 140 mph

I’ve fired Commercial fireworks shells as large as 8”. One show was 2,800 shells. I was a licensed Commercial Display Operator

View Quote

I am going to need more examples.......

Have you ever eaten taco bell on the way to a long canoe trip?

Ever get poison ivy on your nuts so bad you tried snorting Benadryl?

Do you have a shrine to the sheepdog by your parlor stove?

Link Posted: 7/10/2021 12:46:26 AM EDT
[#26]
DUPE!!!

As in DUPE DUPE DUPE....

And what i mean is that OP got duped.  LOL.

Enjoy your vaccination.  I hope that you live a long and fulfilling life, but when you are sitting in front of the tv in a few years and the commercial comes on...  

"Did you or someone you love take the vaccine?  you may be entitled to compensation..." from the ambulance chasers only to find out you cant sue them due to government protection you will then realize what most of the replies to your post are trying to tell you.  You drank the proverbial cool aide.

Link Posted: 7/10/2021 8:47:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Internet Fight?

God, you’re an…….
View Quote

You should finish your remark Rex, don’t leave us in suspense. But seriously I hope no one in your family ends up like this Italian girl.

https://freewestmedia.com/2021/06/27/surgeon-who-operated-on-young-italian-vaccine-victim-you-have-never-seen-anything-like-this/

Have you had your booster shot Rex? The booster the CDC and FDA say you don’t need.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-vaccine-pfizer-biontech-booster-shot-delta-variant-emergency-use-authorization/#app

Link Posted: 7/10/2021 9:18:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're a legend.

( Did I stroke your narcissistic ego ?  Did I do it right ?  Will you let me off with a warning now ? )

Attachment Attached File

You guys never stop proving that you really do think you're smarter than everyone else.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 11:25:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
1. At no point do I state "the numbers aren't good".

2. Argument still stands.

View Quote

By stating it was a very light flu season you state that the numbers are NOT representative... ie junk used by you because:

a) you're too lazy to find a decent (ie more representative) dataset.

or

b) you understand the data isnt representative (you stated this) and have decided, for whatever reason, to put forth a false argument knowingly.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 12:19:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 12:33:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I can’t say what I think of you because of the CoC, because this thread has devolved into a stupid bullshit thread my authority has not been respected I’m having eric10mm lock it.

@eric10mm
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should finish your remark Rex, don’t leave us in suspense. But seriously I hope no one in your family ends up like this Italian girl.

https://freewestmedia.com/2021/06/27/surgeon-who-operated-on-young-italian-vaccine-victim-you-have-never-seen-anything-like-this/

Have you had your booster shot Rex? The booster the CDC and FDA say you don’t need.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-vaccine-pfizer-biontech-booster-shot-delta-variant-emergency-use-authorization/#app

I can’t say what I think of you because of the CoC, because this thread has devolved into a stupid bullshit thread my authority has not been respected I’m having eric10mm lock it.

@eric10mm

Fixed.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 12:59:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Getting pissy and shutting down a thread after bringing people’s family into the conversation and pump faking name calling may be one of the most pathetic things I’ve ever seen on this site.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 1:29:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I can’t say what I think of you because of the CoC, because this thread has devolved into a stupid bullshit thread I’m having eric10mm lock it.

@eric10mm
View Quote

I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in....and I find that you are copping out. Frankly PursuitSS, I am far more concerned about being adversely affected by hyperinflation than by any strain of WuFlu.  

Link Posted: 7/10/2021 2:16:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 3:25:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Tree-hugger and Paslode

Being I don’t recognize your names and the amount of your post counts I have to assume you are both rabble rousers from the shit hole General Discussion and not from Missouri!

View Quote

Total cop out Rex and you ass-ume way too much.  That is the kind of diversionary comment one can expect from Media Matter's trolls or NextDoor when they are losing their footing.

I am truly disappointed in the direction you are taking this thread.

BTW.....

Did you start a thread earlier this year requesting comments on some zoot AR build from outdated/junk parts in the garage and the thread got locked when you took offense to the comments and began attacking the commenters?

Link Posted: 7/10/2021 3:43:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 4:06:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You are behaving like a whiny little bitch, You’re the type of guy that’s tough behind a keyboard but on the Street if I pulled you over it would be yes sir and no sir. You sound like some of the “Sovereign Citizens” I’ve had the pleasure of arresting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Total cop out Rex and you ass-ume way too much.  That is the kind of diversionary comment one can expect from Media Matter's trolls or NextDoor when they are losing their footing.

I am truly disappointed in the direction you are taking this thread.

BTW.....

Did you start a thread earlier this year requesting comments on some zoot AR build from outdated/junk parts in the garage and the thread got locked when you took offense to the comments and began attacking the commenters?

You are behaving like a whiny little bitch, You’re the type of guy that’s tough behind a keyboard but on the Street if I pulled you over it would be yes sir and no sir. You sound like some of the “Sovereign Citizens” I’ve had the pleasure of arresting.

Do you even hear yourself ?

People 'Yes-Sir and No-Sir' you because you have/had the long arm of the .Gov backing your play.

I'm on the small side, don't have extensive hand-to-hand skills, and have A LOT to lose.  And I STILL stand up to bullies like you.
I know FULL well LEO's on this - and other - sites know who I am, where I live, and will pay me a visit when/if they can get away with it - and I still speak my mind.

Your posts read like someone who would initiate violence at the drop of the hat if their opinion differed from yours.
And you're doing it from a bully pulpit no different than President Obama slapping Trump at that dinner ( or whatever event ) before Trump decided to run in 2016.

Stand up to men as big or bigger than you, have an equal or more extensive training as you WITHOUT your badge if you want to show your bravery.

Make sure the video isn't vertical.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 4:17:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

That comment says everything one needs to know about you. Have you looked in the mirror, you come off as a bully with low self esteem.  Officers like you (if you truly are one) bring a bad name to the majority of Police and aid the Defund the Police moment. You might be the kind of person that calls my buddy offering to pay huge sums of money to purchase Police gear for their vehicle so they can pretend being a Cop.

Link Posted: 7/10/2021 4:40:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Paslode - IIRC he may be retired by now, but I remember him saying here that he'd arrest someone for sleeping off a drinking evening with their buddies in the back of their pick up truck even if they sat around the campfire while drinking, then climbed into the truck bed and slept it off before heading home.

Can you believe the power trip of this guy ?
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 4:53:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Paslode - IIRC he may be retired by now, but I remember him saying here that he'd arrest someone for sleeping off a drinking evening with their buddies in the back of their pick up truck even if they sat around the campfire while drinking, then climbed into the truck bed and slept it off before heading home.

Can you believe the power trip of this guy ?
View Quote

Unfortunately yes. I have known several individuals as such and none were decent human beings.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 5:35:53 PM EDT
[#41]
By request.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top