Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 1:20:14 PM EDT
I'm looking for the Dealer around KC that sells mostly confiscated weapons and police returns.  i don't think that he runs a shop, just sells by transfers.  anyone know of him?

Thanks,

Dan
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:35:03 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.summitgunbroker.com/   might be what you are looking for.

I tried to contact him about a couple of items and never got a response.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:50:19 PM EDT
[#2]
That's him, I've done a few FTF tranactions w/him on accessories and he is a great guy.  His name is Mark K. and his website often lists confiscated firearms.

scottMO  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:15:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I just (last week) bought a G22 rebuild from him. The pistol was at my FFL within 3 days after I mailed him a money order. And I, after weeks of searching, could not find a better price anywhere. My FFL said it was as close to new condition as I could get and He could not touch a G22 for the price I paid. $432. for factory rebuilt G22, 5 hicap magazines, 3 of which were brand new, state tax, and shipping. He is hard to get ahold of by phone but he answered every email I sent the same day.

I am happy with Mark K. (Summit Gunbroker) and will use him again without a doubt.. http://www.summitgunbroker.com
Good luck...
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:39:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Another BIG +1 for Mark. He has the best prices on used and refurbed handguns. I recently bought a Beretta 92 for $350.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top