Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/16/2006 1:04:08 PM EDT
I have been off and on the arfcom and aknet forum for a few years. I recently retired from Uncle Sam's Misguided Childrens home and am now on terra firma in my home state of mizzou. It feels great to be back "home". i enjoy this forum and hope to make many friends. So from me, to all of you, Hello!!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:11:26 PM EDT
Welcome aboard marine and welcome back to civilian life. I am sure you will find us quite hospitable here. Of course we weill do our best to entice you to join us in one of our many organized get-togethers/matches/hootenanny-shindigs.
It is always nice to see another one of our brothers in uniform drop in.
Gary M
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:21:38 PM EDT
Welcome home. You should try to come out and meet a few of us next weekend if you are able. Some of us will be just outside of Columbia shooting.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:10:19 PM EDT
I would love to...but, I have promised the parental units i would travel down to Dent county to see them. I would love to get involved with your shoots, i just need to know when and where. I am looking forward to the move and shoot course. I bought a M4gery from CMMG and i have to get the laser sights dialed in. So that is what I will be doing this weekend with my dad. But i have an open calender after this weekend.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:05:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:24:05 PM EDT
Welcome home, and thank you for your service to our country.
Top Top