Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2003 7:22:10 PM EDT
Seems like there are lots of guys all over Missouri who would like to get the 8 hrs for Concealed Carry in MO.  In a few weeks I'll be giving the course, waiting until the new law is all ironed out before trying to teach it, and would be more than happy to come to your towns if you guys can get enough people in your area interested.  Would need at least 10 participants but could handle many more.  The biggest hurdle is finding a place to shoot.  I have firearms andd ranges available in the Springfield, MO area and Columbia area but would need help with other locations.  I can travel to any part of Missouri and would be happy book a conference room for the instruction if someone can help with the land for the shooting portion.  Whoever's land we use could take the class for free.  For everyone else the cost would need to be about $150.  The local range here in St. Louis just upped their fee to $250, so I'm quite a bargain.  Let me know via email if interested at [email protected]
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 8:14:58 AM EDT
[#1]
CMMG!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 9:40:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, Don't know what CMMG means.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top