Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2003 4:43:01 AM EDT
Being as many of us live in the St. Louis Area, what are your favorite local gun shops?  I'm only familiar with Denny Dennis (Fenton), On Target (Valley Park), and Mid American Arms, (Gravios I Think).  To be honest with you I don't get the best service, maybe becasue I'm 19.  Anyway where do you guys find good prices on Assault rifles and Accesories in town.  Mainly AR-15 stuff, and ammo.
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 12:11:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I would like to recommend Mikes Guns (formerly Kevins guns) in St. Charles. It is right off of Hwy 94 just hundred yards or so from the white castle. Good prices, pretty good selection.
Also Dunns in Cave Springs. The store is cluttered as heck but has fair prices and a good selection.
Nassau sporting goods on the Hwy 70 south service road isn't too bad either
If you want directions or have any other questions email or IM me.
BTW, I have heard Alamo in south St. Louis county ain't too bad but I have never been there.
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 1:37:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I usually try and avoid On Target, their prices arn't very good.Ditto for Mikes Guns
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 8:30:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought my AR from Kevins/Mikes guns - when it was Kevin's.  Price was decent.  Bought my USP from Dunn's.  Dunn's had to order and took quite a while - they lost the order.  The cool thing was that they admitted it and apologized instead of BS'ing me.  I'd go there again just because of that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top