Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2003 6:09:27 PM EDT
How did the testing go, i.e., how do you feel about it now?

We were probably a little hard on you last Monday, but everyone was really puuling for you - you just have to look past all the ribbing and other BS.

I took the Engineer In Training test may years ago, went in completely unprepared, but passed it anyway; the pitiful part was running out of time for the mathematics portion, one of my strongest skills.  I couldn't find any of the crap I needed in the reference books and ended up deriving equations I couldn't remember for the simplest problems.  That test was only 8 hours, but it was exhausting.

Anyway, I hope it went well.
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 5:23:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry I took so long to reply, bud, I've been busy moving.  You can read all about it here:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=198077&page=3&w=myTopicPop

Found out the results are supposed to be posted in late September.  Until then I have a house to move into and work on, and I'll be job hunting on the side...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top