Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2003 5:28:41 PM EDT
I haven't seen a post in this forum for a few days.  Is the July 5th shoot still on?
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:58:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup.

I've been busy with work, as usual.  Nothing like being on call 24 hours to mess up your 'puter time.

This should be a real hum-dinger, if people see this as something to do with their families, rather than as competing with them.

From flintlocks to full-auto, BRING 'EM ALL!
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:08:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Something wrong with Alaska?

Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:13:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Nothing at all.  I picked Alaska because:

A.  It is a desirable place to live
B.  It is very far away
C.  It has sensible concealed carry laws that Missourians only dream about
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 11:55:36 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing at all.  I picked Alaska because:

A.  It is a desirable place to live
B.  It is very far away
C.  It has sensible concealed carry laws that Missourians only dream about

In 90 days the Governor signs into law an "no permit required" CCW in the style of "Vermont"...

Now we have (2) states that validate the 2nd Amendment rights of Americans...
Hallelujah!

YES - July 5th is a go!!!
This next Saturday is a broom, bucket, magnet day...   any and all volunteers be there!!!
I'm shooting for an early start(pun intended) say 9-9:30 in the a.m before it gets TOO HOT.

Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:33:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Nope, just got back from florida though.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 8:22:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Cutter,

is it Saturday the 22nd?  or the 28th?  I may not be able to make it on the 28th, family thingy.  But 22nd is OK with me.

oz
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 11:05:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Saturday the 21st...

Last time I was there, there was a lot of brass collecting on the ground.

I wanted to get a bulk of it this next Saturday, and then next Saturday go over it "one more time"...

Link Posted: 6/19/2003 12:00:38 PM EDT
[#8]
I apologize, but I have to bow out for Saturday.  It's my turn at the VFW for BBQ crew.  Any St. Louis people who want 'cue, come on by the VFW on Midland Blvd, east of Lindbergh and west of Ashby.  Proceeds go to support the works of the VFW.

'Cue goes on sale about 1030, and stops at 1600 or whenever we run out of meat, whichever comes soonest.  Usually, we've been running out about 1500.

Those of you Columbia people who are doing the cleanup, especially Cutter75, THANK YOU!!!!
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 9:34:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Kind of like the inverse of Alaska
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:48:16 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kind of like the inverse of Alaska

LOL! exactly, and a heck of a lot more nekkid chicks walking around on the beaches.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top