Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2017 11:25:15 PM EDT
Do you think the fine will be per board section or for the whole wooden structure? Will it be a daily fine or is it a one time thing?
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 8:46:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Monkey See.  Monkey Do.  He wants to cause Riots in Birmingham so that he can get attention.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 11:13:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Trying to be "The Mayor That Fought For Civil Rights" to sure up his voting base. What an ass. Unfortunately my dr is at UAB. Other that that I will go out of my way to not spend a dime in the city of Birmingham.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 12:05:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Monkey See.  Monkey Do.  He wants to cause Riots in Birmingham so that he can get attention.
View Quote
This is what I'm worried about. We do not need  this.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 6:05:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 6:43:57 PM EDT
[#5]
That looks like a Klan robe in the background.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 11:10:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Shut off the Racist Water-Feature, the Water is even White !!

Fuck Bell, and Fuck Birmingham, how many murders of your "fine" (shit) city has been attributable to the Monument?

How about we tear down the one about BPD setting a dog on someone (IIRC the BPD Officer was actually trying to restrain the dog).
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 1:51:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 1:57:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Birminghams new fidget spinner cube?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top