Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 5:38:04 PM EDT
Thinkin about  headin to Sherburne on Friday 3 Feb to do some shootin maybe round 1 or 2 pm.  Probably bring a buddy or two with me.  anyone else wanna go?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:25:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Ah, wish i could. I won't be home 'til late on friday. Keep an eye out in the hometown forum though. We occasionally try to organize an Arfcom shoot at sherburne.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:54:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I am the coordinator for the shoots that cajunmojo mentioned.  IM me if you and your buddy want to be on the list.  Even with two weeks notice, it is hard to get several people to shuffle their schedule at the same time.

BTW, Friday may not be busy, but saturdays have been VERY busy in the a.m.  Best to wait for the afternoon to let the hunters clear out.

Happy shootin'
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:10:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I am the coordinator for the shoots that cajunmojo mentioned.  IM me if you and your buddy want to be on the list.  Even with two weeks notice, it is hard to get several people to shuffle their schedule at the same time.

BTW, Friday may not be busy, but saturdays have been VERY busy in the a.m.  Best to wait for the afternoon to let the hunters clear out.

Happy shootin'

Shame there hasnt been one scheduled. I've been home a little over 2 weeks now. Looks like I might have another week or so at home. Things seem to be pretty slow right now. Went out to Sherburne today, actually. Took my neighbor.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:04:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Happy shootin'

Shame there hasnt been one scheduled. I've been home a little over 2 weeks now. Looks like I might have another week or so at home. Things seem to be pretty slow right now. Went out to Sherburne today, actually. Took my neighbor.

Yeah, we plan it that way
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:22:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Happy shootin'

Yeah, we plan it that way

That doesn't surprise me a bit. I don't really have anything useful to add to the range sessions anyways, other than my poor attempts at bump firing from the shoulder. *shrug*
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:21:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like i wont be able to make the shoiotin range this week... that sucks.

I have to leave tomorrow to drive to Keesler AFB so i can fly to D.C.  I was hopin to leave Sat. but oh well
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top