Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 7:40:30 PM EDT

I don't know why I've never done this before, but I just want to tell you (and any other central AL folks who might tune in), that if you are ever in want or need of some good fellowship with some awesome, down to earth folks, to feel free and meet Mrs. BeetleBailey and I some Sunday at our house of worship - Gardendale Nazarene Church (right across from the new G'dale fire dept.). Morning services start at 10:30, and we usually sit front right or in the balcony.  (This is a very conservative <no snakes >, easy-going <casual attire> denom, for whoever might not be familiar.  Think Methodist & Baptist combined)

I tell you what, we'll even treat you to Fire Mountain afterwards if you get a chance to come some time.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:31:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the invite!  
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:09:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top