BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:49:06 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i should be there sunday...what time?.... also ..woody did you get my im about teflon coating your silencer? i also have gun kote...both are matte black

I no got no stinkin' IMs from you.  I'm going to take it to the manufacturer and make him do something about it.  For the $$$ I spent, along with what I'm going to drop, along with the 4 other suppressors that people have either ordered or are in the process of ordering because of my recommendations, he owes me a decent finish on it.

Noonish on Sunday?

Woody

well i look at it like this woody ..all he can do that i know of is powdercoat and then you will be without your silencer for a week or 2...i can teflon coat it in 30 minutes nad complete the job in another 45 ..so if you want to put a finish on it that will not burn off then let me know..also i tefloned mine and will let you see what it looks like tomorrow so you can decide for yourself
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:20:57 PM EDT
[#2]
It's looking good.

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:24:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep I'll be teeing it up at 7:38!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 9:13:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yep I'll be teeing it up at 7:38!

well you need to come by after your game...
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 11:21:51 AM EDT
[#5]
my apology guys for not being able to make it (when I said I would) at last minute...due to an emergency...

Have to catch the next meeting...
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 4:01:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey guys,

Just wanted to say thanks for a great day at the range.  The whole family had a good time.  The wife is looking forward to the suppressors coming in and is OPEN to possibly a DIAS or even an M16 when i get back.  

Anyway thanks again and hopefully I can make some more of the shoots before April.

Ty
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:22:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I want to say thankyou for a good time as well. It really made the drived from Fort Polk really worth the trip. I'm looking forward to the next meet.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:42:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I want to say thankyou for a good time as well. It really made the drived from Fort Polk really worth the trip. I'm looking forward to the next meet.

glad you made it!
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:43:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Hey guys,

Just wanted to say thanks for a great day at the range.  The whole family had a good time.  The wife is looking forward to the suppressors coming in and is OPEN to possibly a DIAS or even an M16 when i get back.  

Anyway thanks again and hopefully I can make some more of the shoots before April.

Ty

yes i think she is hooked now
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:20:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

glad you made it!

I am too!! I was happy with my ar15 as it was, but all the suppressed .22's got me hooked. I already started pricing them.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 8:36:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

glad you made it!

I am too!! I was happy with my ar15 as it was, but all the suppressed .22's got me hooked. I already started pricing them.

yes the title2 stuff is addictive  just find one that has a lifetime warranty or a cheap repair or replacement fee...i amnot sure about woodys but if mine has a problem its no questions asked for free repair and if it ever wears out i send it to the manufacturer and he replaces it for 200 bucks...not a bad deal just rember since you shoot 223 also it may be best to get a 223 can instead of a 22lr just make sure the can you choose also isnt such a diameter that it interferes with the sights of any weapon you put it on also
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top