Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2017 7:12:20 PM EDT
Recently moved to Indiana from Texas.   I know Texas has an online site to sell and trade firearms:

texasguntrader.com

Does Indiana have something similar?  I am also a part of INgunowners.com but have not met the requirements to start listing items for sell.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 5:51:31 AM EDT
[#1]
ingo is the only one I know of.
There is a thread here about ingo. I use it and like it but they definitely have their.....quirks
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 1:15:15 AM EDT
[#2]
http://www.armslist.com/classifieds/indiana
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 10:38:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Armslist.com should foot the bill until you meet the INGO requirements.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:56:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe you have to be a resident for a certain amount of time before doing any transactions. I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 10:12:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I've never bought anything through them myself, but a friend showed me where hoosiertopics.com has a gun section.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 8:19:55 PM EDT
[#6]
The INGO "requirements" are to either 1) have 50 quality posts (means that you have hung around and aren't there to dump stuff and run) or 2) become a Site Supporters for $20 and help keep the lights on...
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 3:58:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've never bought anything through them myself, but a friend showed me where hoosiertopics.com has a gun section.
View Quote
hoosier topics is just the same reposts of shit that didn't sell during the 2012 elections, the the 2016 elections. I don't even look there anymore.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top