Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 3:17:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Get well, hope it's not the depleted uranium mixed with plutonium that's jacking with your ekg...
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 4:06:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 6:56:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the support guys! I thought hospital beds were supposed to be comfortable?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 7:14:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thanks for the support guys! I thought hospital beds were supposed to be comfortable?

Nope, but the food is supposed to be good.
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 8:25:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Good luck, hope everthing goes good for you, are you in LaPorte Hospital? I just spent 6 days at laporte then 6 more at Memorial in South bend , All over an infected tooth, beds sucked but the food was good
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 8:29:57 PM EDT
[#6]
St Mary's in Hobart, the food sucked enought that my wife went across the street and got me KFC.

Link Posted: 8/31/2010 3:44:30 AM EDT
[#7]
My left leg feels like it went to sleep, from the knee down. I'm not diggin it. It has been like that since yesterday.

Link Posted: 8/31/2010 4:25:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, but the food is supposed to be good.

Good one.

Get well soon. Keep us posted.
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 9:35:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Still here. I'm going to try to stop at PCI when I get out of here.

Link Posted: 8/31/2010 12:28:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Still here. I'm going to try to stop at PCI when I get out of here.

They release you yet?
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 12:41:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Black Op's mission to jail break Sixnine!
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 12:47:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Black Op's mission to jail break Sixnine!

It's going to be the next episode of "Special Ops Mission"

Better call Whiskey Whiskey.
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 6:06:01 PM EDT
[#13]
I've been out now for a few hours. Unfortunately I wasn't able to stop at PCI, and I'm not supposed to drive while I'm on these meds. Fucking shit.

Link Posted: 8/31/2010 6:12:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I've been out now for a few hours. Unfortunately I wasn't able to stop at PCI, and I'm not supposed to drive while I'm on these meds. Fucking shit.

Sure, and I suppose your not supposed to drink either.  

Hope everything goes well for you.

How long are you going to be on the "No driving" meds?  We could all take turns driving you around.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 5:38:37 AM EDT
[#15]
This thread has got ADD, oh well. I honestly don't feel like going anywhere. The surgery has left me feeling like someone took a Louisville slugger to my back. The muscle relaxer either knocks me out, or to groggy to function.

Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:15:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This thread has got ADD, oh well. I honestly don't feel like going anywhere. The surgery has left me feeling like someone took a Louisville slugger to my back. The muscle relaxer either knocks me out, or to groggy to function.

Now you sound like my wife.

I hope you heal up better / faster then my friend did. He had several vertabre fused together in his neck. He is still struggleing with that and I think Its been about a year. I wouldn't  wish that on anyone. I have watched him struggle quite a bit in the last year. Take it easy and listen to what the doctor says and you should be fine.  Just don't over extend your self.Hopefully you don't have a labor intensive job / lifestyle  to go back to.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 10:38:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Nothing that bad, just surgery pain. I should be back to work in less than a couple weeks.

Link Posted: 9/2/2010 12:01:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Well I stopped by and showed him my friends product. I half expected him to kick me out of shop, but he didn't. He wasn't interested, and  I can respect that.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:02:05 AM EDT
[#19]
I realize I am late to the thread....that said.

Over the past two years of have fired over 10-12k of PCs 9mm 115gr FMJ for use in USPSA matches, I have only had very few issues.

1) I actually had a brass casing that didn't have a flash hole in it, no way for Dennis or his crew to have been at fault for this, none.

2) I had a case of 9mm that was obviously underpowered, wouldn't cycle in my G34 at all, but it would run great in a buddies M&P9. We traded cases, his case was also PC ammo and it ran fine in my gun. I spoke to my source of the ammo to pass along my trouble to Dennis, and explained that there was no need for remedy on my part but he might want to check his QC and crew. My source later told me that Dennis was pretty pissed off at his crew and he will "take steps" to rectify the problems. IMHO, that is completely acceptable.

3) I had a case of 9mm 115gr FMJ that was labled incorrectly, it was actually 124gr FMJ. No big deal really as it shot to the same POA in my G34 as the 115 gr load, I passed this info along to my supplier to make Dennis aware of the small issue.

Things to note, before I started using PC ammo I used a lot of WWB and had WAY more FTF, inconcistant accuracy and inconsistant OAL.

Dennis also was a match sponsor for this years Indiana State USPSA match, and for that I thank him greatly.

I think Dennis runs a very good outfit with the small inevitable small problems that are normal in any production based biz. And, while I just bought a Dillion XL 650 to roll my own, I will also continue to use PC ammo when and if needed.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 2:10:36 PM EDT
[#20]
When Popguns first opened the indoor shooting range on the east side, the only major issue we had with them was the batch we got was abnormally smokey. Because of this reason, Mike stopped using them. Other than that they did go bang every time.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top