Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:16:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there on Friday looking to sell a BM A2 16" HBAR upper (complete with bcg and ch) for a good price. Let me know if you're interested. SEND ME AN IM!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 1:51:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there Sat & Sun.... looking for various parts, maybe a new upper.  I'll be slinging/selling a NIB Colt HBAR Pre-Ban ('94) that was still on my shelf in the basement.  Maybe bring a BM 20" A2 upper as well.

See you all there.  This will be first show since finding AR15.com....  so it will be good to see some of the folks I've IM'd and emailed.

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:52:36 PM EDT
[#3]
AtlantaCC is going to have a table again.

I'll be there Friday afternoon doing my best to answer questions for anyone interested in shooting our matches with us.

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:08:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I'll be there Friday afternoon doing my best to answer questions for anyone interested in shooting our matches with us.

We are going to be in Friday for a while I will try to get by and say hey.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:47:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I'll look forward to stopping by to meet  you, rhino...  I'm wanting to start shooting 3 gun
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:25:55 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Good to know.  I will definetely stop by.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:41:41 AM EDT
[#7]
My partner & I have a table as usual - Applied Ballistics Systems, Lafayette, IN

Got Stag Lowers($115) and .22 & .223 suppressors in stock.

Stop by an say hello.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:25:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
and .22 suppressors in stock.

Any cheap ones?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:35:39 AM EDT
[#9]
I'll be there Saturday morning.  Don't know what I'll be wearing.  (I should have ordered my Indiana Arfcom shirt sooner...)  Might be wearing a black "Solar Phantom" ball cap.   Probably will get some batteries from the flashlight guy and maybe some ammo, but not really looking for anything in particular.  

Looks like I'll miss Rhino, but maybe I'll see someone else I know at the Atlanta CC table.  And I'll be sure to stop by the Albro's table in case the Gunghos are working.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:33:11 PM EDT
[#10]
I'll be back in the morning ...

If you stopped by to talk to us, I was the big guy sitting behind the Glocks and all the fliers and other literature.  We'll have more signs tomorrow!

If you stop by and I don't already know you, make sure you introduce yourself!  I'll try to remember to wear my rhino name tag.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:58:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Just got back...got a set of A1 handguards, new for $10 and 10 new 30 rounders in the wrapper for $8.00 each..

All and all a nice day, hanging with some friends and getting some good deals..
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:32:56 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Good meeting you, dude!  Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself!

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:33:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I'll look forward to stopping by to meet  you, rhino...  I'm wanting to start shooting 3 gun

Did you make it by the table while I was there?

I talked to a LOT of people!!  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:51:14 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good meeting you, dude!  Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself!

Good meeting you too, rhino_.  It's nice to see the faces behind the nicknames,  I will look forward to seeing you this coming weekend.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:17:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Was anyone there when it opened on Friday. They had 2 people taking tickets, and the line was damn near a quarter mile long. I'm not showing up at opening time again - that was a big mistake. Thanks to PK for the 9mm parts.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:21:03 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Was anyone there when it opened on Friday. They had 2 people taking tickets, and the line was damn near a quarter mile long. I'm not showing up at opening time again - that was a big mistake. Thanks to PK for the 9mm parts.

We got there at about 10am on Saturday...there were only 2 people taking tickets, but there was no line.

We learned our lesson last time and not to show up at kick-off..
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top