Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 1:10:08 PM EDT
For anyone planning on attending, bring at least 50 pistol rounds, 50 rifle and 10 buck-shot rounds. Will be fast paced and interesting.  PM me for info.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:16:16 PM EDT
[#1]
oh hell yea, I'll be there!

see ya

Ryan
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:09:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there.  Won't have a shotty by then, but I'll still run the Handgun & carbine stages.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:27:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'll be there.  Won't have a shotty by then, but I'll still run the Handgun & carbine stages.

Someone (including me) will let you shoot their's. Just bring 10 Buck shot rounds.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:49:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Loubie,
It was a fun couple of hours!  Ryan let me run the shotty stage with my Glock.   But I was showing rustiness from not having been on the range in a couple of months.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:54:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Loubie,
It was a fun couple of hours!  Ryan let me run the shotty stage with my Glock.   But I was showing rustiness from not having been on the range in a couple of months.

I left around 1100. Pulled my back out the night before. Couldn't even walk the course without pain. Sorry I missed you. Glad you had a good time. Ryan is a great guyand We are always flexable in our matches. Hope to see ya next time.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:23:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Where is this place?  I've never heard of it and I'd like to get into some 3 gun matches.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:37:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I left around 1100. Pulled my back out the night before. Couldn't even walk the course without pain. Sorry I missed you.

Sorry I missed you.  I screwed up the exit off I95 and was wandering on the backroads in the Waldorf area till I could reconnect with Rt 5, so I didn't make it there till 11:35 or so.

Yep there is a good crew there.  I just gotta remember you guys run a cold range.

KorpiszZ389: The place is Sanners Lake Sportsman's club - you can find a link to it at www.MD-AR15.com in the 'Where to shoot' section.  It's down near Pax River NAS in St Mary's county - about 90-105 minutes from the Columbia area.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:27:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Well what happened? Anyone take any pics? How about a post w/ the results & and AAR?Thanks. CBR
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:39:52 PM EDT
[#9]
a better url for more info is www.sanners-lake.com
there you'll find a schedule and directions

sorry, no pics.  had my dig cameria, but was SO'ing (stages 2, 3, and 4!)  all day so didn't get any pictures taken.   was a perfect day (65 degrees).  

stage 1 was using your pistol to shoot your way to your rifle which you used to finish the stage (9 pistol, 15 rifle).
stage 2 was a 2-string standards drill w/ rifle (24 rifle).
stage 3 was shotgun on all steel targets from 4 different cover positions that were about 10yds apart (8 shots).
stage 4 was the same as 3 only w/ your pistol.

I was tired as hell sat night ... basically ran 10-yd sprints ALL morning SO'ing 3 & 4.

rvb
(Ryan)
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:08:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Cool. Thanks for the AAR. Hope to join you guys later in the season. CBR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top