Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:05:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Lookin' forward to meeting you guys Sat night.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:21:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I was just informed that I now have to work the evening shift on Saturday, instead of the morning shift as originally scheduled.him
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:21:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's the menu for those of us who have not eaten there before... assuming I have the right place.

Quoted:

Quoted:
what about TRS? I can't eat without me pappy!!

Yeah shoot him an IM.  He can ride down with me if he wants.  Gonna be carpooling with Gunman0 and Strats so far.

I IM'ed and e-mailed him. We'll see.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:40:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I hope to make it.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:12:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:13:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:29:30 PM EDT
[#7]
do they do reservations or anything where they can hold us a big table. Sounds like it's going to be a lot of people. Having only done the Hooters dinners I think it would be nice not to have to scramble and scrounge for room around a 4 person table.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:10:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope to make it.

Don't forget your son's high chair.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:23:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Damn, I can't make it because of work either. You guys have fun without me.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:11:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Well BBQMAN it looks like you finaly got people to agree to a time and date.
You must have better people skills than the last leader!!!!
Sorry guys I don't think I can make it.
I was down in Glen Burnie for New Years.

By the way If anyone is up this way next weekend, we are having a shoot.
It's on private land with range from 50 feet to 575 yards and we can do what ever we want.
Last fall we had several full autos to play with.
I went for 4 hours and shoot over 500 rounds thru my M1a and FAL's.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:19:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope to make it.

He moved up to a booster!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:57:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope to make it.

They grow up so fast.  It seems like just the other day he was in the high chair.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:10:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:35:49 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope to make it.

They grow up so fast.  It seems like just the other day he was in the high chair.

Just wait til he's out of diapers!  That's the real milestone!  

Never happen.  His bed wetting is not improving.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:30:50 AM EDT
[#15]
I gotta skip outta the dinner too unless someone can pick me up in MoCo.  Was gonna try to drive out with Dax but he works until 9PM so thats out.  

Joe
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:38:40 PM EDT
[#16]
bbq have you tried to make reservations?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:20:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Still have a lock on, it's on the radar screen. Have to attend a friends funeral in the AM. Knew him over 30 years. Great shooter and a good friend. I still should be able to make it on time.
Loubie  

Quoted:
Ok guys we've got some new faces around here and we haven't had a dinner since who knows when.  I say we get a dinner meet together for sometime in the next few weeks.  Friday or Saturday evening and where.  Hooters Towson seems to be popular but it depends on where the majority are coming from.  

Update:

So far we've got:
BBQMan (carpooliong for the north)
Gunman0
TheRealSundance
dilligaff
blindviper
stratsandaks
bblake00
-Mil-Surp-Phreak-
BRONZ
LOUBIE
pathfinder74

Maybe:
Dax
Enemy

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:30:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Great menu. Day Um. Now I have to decide what I want to eat. Glad you linked it in advance. Thanks.
Loubie

Quoted:
Here's the menu for those of us who have not eaten there before... assuming I have the right place.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah shoot him an IM.  He can ride down with me if he wants.  Gonna be carpooling with Gunman0 and Strats so far.

I IM'ed and e-mailed him. We'll see.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:39:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Got drafted to work.  I'll try to get out of it.  No promises.  OT tends to be king.

TRS make sure your son behaves.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:54:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Cant make it guys.  A. No ride B. Not feeling too good C. Gotta go by my moms house and build bookcases and a whole bunch of iKEA crap that she bought to "make the house better"  Have fun and be safe.  Joe
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:57:51 AM EDT
[#21]
OK, is this still on? I have a 2 hour drive so I want to be sure. Also how do we recognize members of our group? Do we ask the waitress for the "AR15 dot com" table??
Getting close to Launch time and I did not mean Lunch.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:03:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Sorry guys I didn't know the Redskins were playing at 4:00 today. I would have to leave at 4:00 to get there by 6:00 and thats to much of the game to miss. I'm sure it will be decided in the first half.

Sorry brothers I have to bail. I was looking forward to seeing Lou again and all the Matts again.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:50:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Bronz,
Sorry I won't see you either. Maybe at FA sometime, or come down to Sanners for some trigger time.
This event is falling apart fast. Too many folks not coming so I am going to decline as well. I know others have further to drive and I appreciate the location, but it seems like too many are not going to be there. Looking forward to the next try at this, want to see some ARFCOM folks FTF. (you won't like mine tho! LOL). See ya on the forum.
Loubie

Quoted:
Sorry guys I didn't know the Redskins were playing at 4:00 today. I would have to leave at 4:00 to get there by 6:00 and thats to much of the game to miss. I'm sure it will be decided in the first half.

Sorry brothers I have to bail. I was looking forward to seeing Lou again and all the Matts again.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:05:45 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

+1 brothers.    See you at the next one.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:07:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:11:45 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm still in
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:28:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Still in... Is it still in Anapolis. If it's more of you guys closer to Towson now I'll gladly go to Hooters instead.

I can't believe my dad bailed on me... and for the Redskins? Aren't people around Baltimore supposed to be Ravens fans?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:34:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Welp, sorry guys, here I sit alone at work waiting for the emergency call in to show up, been here for 4 hrs. now waiting for mr customer to show. Pisses me off to no end, when I 've got something I want to do, I get the emergency pager, oh well, at least it's double time.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:25:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Welp. All you Skins (of Washington... the anti-gun capital of the country) fans and other backer-outers missed some good eats. And lets not forget all the complimentary hookers and blow that they kept giving us.

BBQ... keep us posted on the plans for the next Shoot-n-Q. Sounds like it'll be some good times.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:28:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:14:28 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Welp. All you Skins (of Washington... the anti-gun capital of the country) fans and other backer-outers missed some good eats. And lets not forget all the complimentary hookers and blow that they kept giving us.

BBQ... keep us posted on the plans for the next Shoot-n-Q. Sounds like it'll be some good times.

Well I got to babysit  idiots that thought it would be cool to smoke some PCP and drive all over Edgewater.

Besides  I stopped by and got a carry out order of Sweet water catfish at 1701 hors on my way into work.

ETA: Since I can't spell.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:15:38 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well I got to babysit  idiots that thought it would be cool to smoke some PCP and drive all over Edgewater.

Besides  I stopped by and got a carry out order of Sweat water catfish at 1701 hors on my way into work.

SWEAT WATER CATFISH? YUCK!
What do you chase something like that with? Pit drippins punch?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:32:29 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Besides  I stopped by and got a carry out order of Sweat water catfish at 1701 hors on my way into work.

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:52:13 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup...but only when I can't spell.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:28:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Well at least the skins won. It might be their last for awhile.

Sorry to have missed the jaw-n-eats.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top