Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/15/2004 8:18:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Hello, my name is Brian, and I like soft summer breezes and walks in the rain. I also like to shoot stuff, and see stuff blow up alot too. I am a notorious White House phone line harrasser in my down time, I also like to show up at Democrat get togethers in the area to be the guy in the audience that boos at the speakers statements.  I'm 27, a disabled vet, married to a lovely ER nurse and have the most beautiful little girl in the world. She is five months old now. I have a 1 and a half y/o working pitbull named MOjo that my wife and I rescued from St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands. We lived there for a year.  I moved here from rural Iowa a few years ago and can't wait to leave this God forsaken place. You guys are my only salvation.(Paul Harvey voice)  And now you know....the rest of the story.(Paul Harvey voice)

I haven't been to a shoot in awhile and I'm starting to miss my shooting buddies. Maybe we can work something out at the next shoot.
Link Posted: 6/15/2004 9:55:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/28/2004 5:02:56 AM EDT
[#3]
BTT if anyone else wants to be accounted for.
Link Posted: 7/29/2004 5:36:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
lol howlie.  You should get out of the construction business and write full time for SNL!

Hi all.....My name is Fitz.

In my current life I'm a Migrant Bullet Picker.....I travel around the world to search for and dig up unexploded ordnance (UXO), saving all of humanity from the evil woes of warfare.  Most recently I've worked in Iraq, MD, Mass, and now I'm working at Tobyhanna State Park in the Pocono Mountains in PA....

I currently pay for a house in MD, have 3 great kids and working on my first X-wife.

Yeah, I have one or 2 guns.  I love to shoot a lot...at least once a week or so..... and my kids love to shoot as well.

Hope to see everyone at the June 5th cookout.

cya
fitz

Personal Update

Headed back to Iraq to work on a mobile demo team.

My MOB date to Ft. Bliss is 8 Aug, I should be in country by the following week.

I will make it to the "BBQ night" on 1 Aug.  Consider it a positive statement.

Wish me luck and safe journey.

Fitz
Link Posted: 7/30/2004 9:01:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I like bowling too.
I want to go bowling soon.

This is not Vietnam, Ric.  This is bowling.  There are rules.

AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THE RULES!

Yes, we should definitely go bowling.  

jafager
Link Posted: 7/30/2004 9:50:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 12:44:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

This is not Vietnam, Ric.  This is bowling.  There are rules.

AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THE RULES!

Yes, we should definitely go bowling.  

jafager

If you have never seen The Big Lebowski, you should do so post-haste.

jafager
Link Posted: 8/5/2004 5:27:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Names Daniel Sloan, and im 17. Yall will see me soon.
Link Posted: 8/5/2004 5:35:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Hi Daniel!!

Where in MD do you live?
Link Posted: 8/5/2004 5:39:47 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
If you have never seen The Big Lebowski, you should do so post-haste.
jafager

You should be flogged first if you haven't seen this movie... it's a serious crime to have missed it. One of those movies I can watch over and over again and still laugh at everything. One of the few movies I liked Jeff Bridges in. Not to mention Tara Reid offer for $1,000...

"...and I sure as shit don't fucking roll! Shomer shabbos!"
Link Posted: 8/5/2004 5:43:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Hi Daniel!!

Where in MD do you live?

I live in Pasadena.
Link Posted: 8/5/2004 6:36:45 PM EDT
[#12]
ok, i'm a little behind the preverbial power curve. Been here a couple of months and havn't introduced myself.

My name is Mike,...pause... and i'm a gunaholic.
32 yoa
Live in Westminster
Wife, 1 each (sometimes that's too much)
Children, 2 each, 16 yo(step) and 3 yo
Profession- Military, Active Guard Reserve, Stationed in Greenbelt.

I like Hunting, GUNS, beer, Guns, did I say Beer and oh, Hunting too.
I shoot at the Hap Baker Range here in Carroll County and I hunt on the Montgomery side of Patuxent River State park. I'm always looking for a new/closer place to hunt and shoot

I do venture up to Bosewell, PA twice a year for a little male bonding and lead slingery.

Well, nuff said about me. glad to have met you all thus far.
Link Posted: 8/6/2004 5:05:44 AM EDT
[#13]
colesteele
Glad to have you on board.
I am originally from the Johnstown area also.
A little town called New Florence just up the road from Ligonier.

You will have to come out to one of the shoots with us at Elk Neck.
It's fun having several others with common interests and firearms.
Link Posted: 8/6/2004 5:17:54 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
You will have to come out to one of the shoots with us at Elk Neck.
It's fun having several others with common interests and firearms.

Or the VA Black Rifle Day in September. Still looks like I'll be going. Sounds like it's going to be a blast.
Link Posted: 8/6/2004 7:44:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Sorry about the late response here, guys. My name is Gorman, I live in Harford County. 40 years old, wife and 13 yr. old son. My shooting tastes are pretty universal, I like handguns, rifles, old-time classics as well as black rifles. I wasn't raised as a hunter, but I seem to have developed an interest rather late in life. I love good beer, good cigars, and good books.
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 5:21:48 PM EDT
[#16]
My name is Ty and it seems I'm the only person from DE who has checked this thread out...

I'm 26 and fly C-5s for the Air Force...  I've got a great girl friend who likes to go shooting with me...  As far as guns go - I've got more than I need but less than I want, even though I am rapidly filling up a 44 gun safe...  I've got two fully-functional pre-ban ARs and 3 post-bans I'm slowly piecing together (I bet they might get finished in mid-September) and one .458 group buy in progress...  I guess it all started back in Alaska when I was a kid - my Dad said I could do anything I wanted with my summer earnings from mowing lawns - so I got an M1A!  He was happy and so was I!  Unfortunately, I have the gun collectors version of ADD - one week it is the AR, the next it is the AK, the next it is....  you get the point...  Just wondering if anyone has info on 3 gun shoots in the area?
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 6:12:21 AM EDT
[#17]
I didn't realize people actually lived in Delaware... weird.
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 6:33:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Hey, my name's John and I'm 22.
I'm working for the Army as a civilian after just graduating from U of Delaware in May.
Currently I'm living in Bel Air, but I mainly go shooting down at Myrtle Grove in La Plata (as my brother and my gun safe are both at my parents' house in Calvert County).

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 6:35:23 AM EDT
[#19]
La Plata... isn't that MD's Tornado Alley?
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 10:33:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Hi all. Live in Germantown, kind of new to the east coast & MD gun rules and gun shows.
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 10:49:46 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Hi all. Live in Germantown, kind of new to the east coast & MD gun rules and gun shows.

Hey, I'm in Gaithersburg.  You have a place to shoot yet?
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 12:43:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Pathfinder74:
I believe it is, my parents are just close enough that they get tornado warnings a lot.  One of my former coworkers had to move out of her house after a brick wall moved inward 10' during a particularly bad tornado.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 3:16:21 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Pathfinder74:
I believe it is, my parents are just close enough that they get tornado warnings a lot.  One of my former coworkers had to move out of her house after a brick wall moved inward 10' during a particularly bad tornado.
Kharn

There's no place like home... There's no place like home... There's no place like home...
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 3:28:27 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I didn't realize people actually lived in Delaware... weird.

Hey I live in DE.   Damn MD people. By the way I like that  Gov. Yourlick(I think thats his name). I think him and McGreeve slept together. LOL

Guns(lots)
Jim beam
Women
Thats all I need
Horray for boobies!
Z out
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 3:07:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Hey, we have a fine, pro-gun, Republican governor- no linking to homo NJ anti-gun Dems!!!

Link Posted: 8/16/2004 3:49:54 AM EDT
[#26]
My turn.

People call me Fox so that must be my name.
I'm 23 and I live in Hagerstown, but I goto college in Laurel, MD so I live in the dorms down there. I lived with AR-Josh and mjohn3006 for a few years in those dorms too. h.gif

One more semester left before I get my BS degree in Computer Engineering.-Foxxz
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 10:53:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 1:42:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Oh yea , cant forget that. Delaware is an OK state. The only thing that sucks is NO class-3. Man I would love a MG.
Oh well
Ric, Sorry I wasnt at your going away gig, I was on my way down and just past the Belair exit my truck started to knock. I pulled over,it was knocking like crazy. I limped it back to my aunts house who lives just down the road. Thank god its under warrenty.
When you be back Ill come to your return party.
Sorry again
Z
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 8:45:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Howdy everyone my name is Alex and i might be the youngest member in the Maryland Hometown fourms i am 15 and in december i am going to be 16. I go to Old Mill High School in Millersville, MD.
I have shot two weapons my first was my brothers Mosin-Nagant M91/30 second was my Fathers old Colt .45 Goverment model /w goldcup barrel and grips.

I have shot at the Haps Baker range and Elk Neck.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:15:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Welcome byte-block!
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:24:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Hey everyone, guess I should throw my number into the hat and respondhough after a few more weeks I will beht
Joe
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 9:49:44 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Howdy everyone my name is Alex and i might be the youngest member in the Maryland Hometown fourms i am 15 and in december i am going to be 16. I go to Old Mill High School in Millersville, MD.
I have shot two weapons my first was my brothers Mosin-Nagant M91/30 second was my Fathers old Colt .45 Goverment model /w goldcup barrel and grips.

I have shot at the Haps Baker range and Elk Neck.

How's Dick Bright doing?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:55:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Lt Joe- I live in Gaithersburg, and I'm an RO at the Rockville IWLA.  PM me sometime, we'll hit the range.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:22:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Hey Everybody. I could have sworn I registered here quite a while ago, my usual online user name is taken, but none of my e-mail addy's work.

Anybody from the southern parts of MD? I'm in Clinton.

I'm 28
Married, 2 kids, dog, blah, blah, blah.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 2:39:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Welcome Th3rmal.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 3:50:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Is this Thermal from GT?  Hiya!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:12:38 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Is this Thermal from GT?  Hiya!

Indeed, he and I are one in the same. Howdy!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:52:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Hi my name is Chris and I live in DE.  I used to work in Cecil County, MD. Elk Neck is pretty nice to shoot at. I'm building my first AR. Most of my shooting involves pistols and bolt action rifles. Anyone ever dealt with M & A Parts?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:51:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Hey Blake.... when did you change your avatar and title? In a way it's an improvement because I identified you with that other one so much I half expected to see Bareta at the range.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:37:35 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Hey Blake.... when did you change your avatar and title? In a way it's an improvement because I identified you with that other one so much I half expected to see Bareta at the range.

about 2 days ago.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 11:54:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:06:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Jon here, I'm a former MD resident. Uncle Sam stationed me here in VA a few years ago and I liked it so much that I stayed when I ETS'd.  I miss home, but it's not "home" anymore.
Too expensive, too many fucknut assholes moved down from DC/PG county and ruined the country, shitty gun laws etc.

I get back there every so often, perhaps I can meet up with some of you sometime.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:08:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Chris, Its good to see someone else from DE. here. I feel so alone with all the mary-landers LOL.
Glad to have you aboard, everyone here are very knowledgeable and very friendly. Except for M4(Damn moderators!) Just kiddin. Rics an awesome cat, even if he thinks Im mad at him, which Im not.
As for M&A parts, they are very reputable as with many other companies.
A word to the wise, Make your choice carefully, I whould what till the AWB expires so you can have all the evil parts.(MY girls scared, because of all the gun parts showin up at the house lately)
I dont know about you guys but I need to unleash the fury from my AR ASAP, how about some trigger time soon.
Got too roll.
Later
Z
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:32:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:14:36 PM EDT
[#45]
My name is Rob and I  the manage the security dept for a MD based Financial Institution.  I like to sneak into Bronz's yard while he's sleeping at the front gate.  (Just kidding Bronz- but you should be able to figure out now where I work)  I have a few guns and knives.  Like to target shoot and occasionaly mountain bike.  I am also a member of the Berwyn Rod & Gun Club.  I occasionaly visit  this website.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:56:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top