User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2003 4:55:11 PM EDT

9supercomp & ultra cool 300 win mag

JC gives it a try

See More Photos
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 6:18:49 AM EDT
[#1]
OK 9sc, now I'll be able to recognize you @ the next IPSC.
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 7:36:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Here is my G/F with my M4. I will post my pics up tomorrow!

Link Posted: 9/2/2003 5:02:13 AM EDT
[#3]
M4
Are you still loading pics?
No group photo?

Never mind.
I just realized these are PhilsAR pics.

FYI - the trigger I have in the 300 WM is a Kepplinger Single-Set.

Link Posted: 9/2/2003 9:30:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Here are the pics as promised!

Me Shooting Skeet and Doing a damn good job at it!

PhilsAR holding his very nice AR!

SlimHazy Shooting my M4 with his Optic on it.

Myself With my M4A3 and an ACOG That I fell in love with! Its SlimHazy's ACOG.

My Girlfriend shooting skeet. If you look really hard where I noted on the top pic, you can see the skeey flying through the air..

Cerebus giving his M4 a work out. Cery nice RAS too! Thats jafager from PA looking on in the background.

A group photo that was missing a few members who left early.

I would like to thank all of those who came out! It was a really wonderful day for shooting and I hope we can all meet up again in a couple more weeks. Since it will be getting cold in a short amount of time, we should get to the range as much as possible. Please keep an eye out here in this forum for upcoming events.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 5:08:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey, the pictures turned out nice.  I had a good time and it was great to see everyone again.  I really enjoyed shooting at clay (even tho I never quite managed to hit any) so thanks for letting me try that!

~Carrie
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top