Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2017 1:54:19 PM EDT
Just curious if any of you guys have a place to recommend that does a good job on doing truck lifts near the metro area?  I’d be willing to drive further out for a reputable mechanic too.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 12:04:50 PM EDT
[#1]
You could possibly try hooze 4x4 off 65 north od blaine. Maybe it is in Blaine. Never dealt with them just drove by many times.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 3:01:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I had some custom spring work done on my Xterra this summer at Kramer Services in Inver Grove Heights. Not cheap, but good fast work. Worth a call to see if they can help you out.
Link Posted: 11/5/2017 12:22:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Haven’t used them but Zeus off-road in shakopee
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 4:03:35 PM EDT
[#4]
What kind of left is it?
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 8:06:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Hooze is overpriced. Venburg Tire in Maplewood is good. I have been buying tires from them for years. I bought my lift from them, but I installed it myself.
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 9:01:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Where’d OP go? I’d like to hear about the lift and vehicle. Another place is 4wheelparts in Brooklyn Center https://www.4wheelparts.com
Link Posted: 12/7/2017 10:48:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I used to do them quite often .. Lots of state troopers in my clientele ...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top