Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2006 4:48:03 PM EDT
I was talking with my employer about shooting today, and he mentioned that him and some guys he knew were taking a course to get their carry permit, and if I was interested, I should join them. I told him I had to decline, because I already had one. He also said I was welcome to ship my CMP M1 to work when I place my order. We need more business owners like this!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:46:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Are they hiring?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:11:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I was talking with my employer about shooting today, and he mentioned that him and some guys he knew were taking a course to get their carry permit, and if I was interested, I should join them. I told him I had to decline, because I already had one. He also said I was welcome to ship my CMP M1 to work when I place my order. We need more business owners like this!!

I thought they only ship to home address?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:22:09 AM EDT
[#3]
MNAndy.....You don't work at the Mullet Removal place there in Elk River do you....?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:55:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I thought they only ship to home address?

I looked on the CMP website again, and I couldn't find anything stating that a rifle needed to ship to your home address. The order form has a line for "home address" and "shipping address (if different)". I know it's a generic form, so I guess I'll have to call or email them to find out before I place my order.

MNGuns - I thought the stereotype encouraged mullets.

ETA: Got an email back from the CMP already. They say shipping to a work address is no problem.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:44:03 AM EDT
[#5]
My employer has a "must carry" policy
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:28:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Aren't you self employed?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:58:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NO i think his employer is C.T.U., he is Jacks back up!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:06:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mike kind of looks like Jack Bauer, in a close one eye, lean to one side, much taller and nordic sort of way.  Okay, maybe it was just the jacket he was wearing.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:44:40 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Yeah, we hang.  He likes the trained Spesnaz!

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:11:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Mike, I remember your building was posted as banning guns last time I was there.  That change since then?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:16:46 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Mike, I remember your building was posted as banning guns last time I was there.  That change since then?

ETA:  I didn't see the memo on that...
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:13:55 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

He's C.T.U. They don't have to obey those stupid signs.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:41:13 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's C.T.U. from the internet, They don't have to obey those stupid signs.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top