Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2017 9:08:17 AM EDT
Attachment Attached File

I have enough .22 and cheap 9mm I could probably pay off both our cars.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 11:42:23 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL!    What a bunch of idiots!

Let's show up with bullets... PROJECTILES and see how that goes over.

Then, let's back up our trucks.   I would think we could shut them down... INSTANTLY!     Probably, several of us could do that by ourselves, individually.

LOL!
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 11:49:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I do not see that program as being "Godly" at all, as it certainly cannot last long at all, it will anger and frustrate people, and it will create confusion.

1 Corinthians 14:33King James Version (KJV)
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

I know how to properly address the problems of the communities.     Lock up the dope heads and dealers, thieves, and robbers for a very long time, ( 20 years at a time), and execute the rapist and murderers.  Shut down this revolving door crap and build bare bone prisons... on islands far from other land, the middle of deserts, and in the arctic.     That is the right thing to do.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 11:53:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Their phone is constantly busy.   This is going to be a huge joke of an operation.

The confusion has already started.

Evil clowns.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 12:04:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Someone try to get through and ask them how much they want to buy.   State, "My crew can deliver as much as you want, in quantities of  hundreds of thousands."
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 12:11:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I got through.   First thing the woman answering the phone said was, "There is a $30 cap.   That is what everyone is asking."   Very pleasant lady they stuck on the phone.   Poor thing.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 12:32:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone notice this is being held on the same weekend as the Knob Creek Range Machine Gun Shoot,  October 13, 14 & 15  2017 ?
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 2:03:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Someone posted this in GD.  Neckbeards from all over the country are calling in asking to sell them thousands of rounds of .22

LOL

If I was close I'd drop by with a ziplock baggie of 30 .22 rounds and go buy 5 boxes if 5.56 from Walmart

Hope they do a buyback for a $100 a gun.  I have a couple of old Fie .25s (one won't shoot) I'd turn over
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 2:11:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Per the GD thread, it went from no limit to a 30 round limit. Too many people calling about thousands of rounds, undoubtedly.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 2:40:25 PM EDT
[#9]
How much can my little 3/4 ton haul at a time?   At least 10 thousand , I would guess.    I could make a few trips.  

If it were not for the limit...   If it were not for the limit...
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 8:11:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Better arrive early. I predict that they run out of money in less than 30 minutes.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 10:57:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Better arrive early. I predict that they run out of money in less than 30 minutes.
View Quote
I bet they only have a $1,000 or so to begin with.  The agency is a church and shelter.  The pastor is actually trying to do what Gov. Bevin asked, which is to be more involved in the local community and to try to make it safer.  I don't know why he though buying bullets would help but in general it looks like the guy is trying to make a positive difference. 
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 11:44:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I bet they only have a $1,000 or so to begin with.  The agency is a church and shelter.  The pastor is actually trying to do what Gov. Bevin asked, which is to be more involved in the local community and to try to make it safer.  I don't know why he though buying bullets would help but in general it looks like the guy is trying to make a positive difference. 
View Quote
Agree.  But I did get a little excited there for a mintue...  thoughts of retirement....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top