Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2006 5:38:28 AM EDT
A few weeks ago there was a thread on a local guy who will do transfers.  I talked to him, but lost his name and number.  Anyone remember who he was??????

Mike
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:53:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:16:18 PM EDT
[#2]
YEP, THANKS
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:59:35 AM EDT
[#3]
yes please give this guy some business and tell him it was the guy from the lawrenceburg show that he talked to who sent ya to see him.

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:49:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got back from his shop.  He is moving to Shelbyville Road in Fern Creek above Bearno's Pizza.  He is handling the transfer for $35 shipping included for a Sig 239 I just sold to PA.   VERY NICE guy.  Mike Wilson is his name.  I think he is going to the Lexington show as well this weekend.

THANK You for finding this guy.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:59:06 AM EDT
[#5]
COOL!  including the shipping, that is a deal!

I will likely be at the show this weekend some time and will look him up again. Last time I saw him I couldn't spend any money but maybe this time I can.

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:36:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Kenny at Knob creek will do them for 20-25 and Jack Tilford of Tilford's will do them for 20 I think.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top