User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 10:01:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would absolutely love to move to NH. Don't any of you fuckers try to convince me it's no better than CT.
View Quote
New Haven is part of CT.

In all seriousness when I do finally eject from here I will not stay in the northeast. NH and ME are next to fall after the Massholes ruin those states like the NYers and Massholes did this one. I want to go to TN if life allows.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 4:06:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Let’s put it this way. It’s gotten bad enough in this state, and particularly at the town level, that my wife (a teacher) is considering leaving her job. I told her that, if she decides she’s had enough, we’re outta here.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 5:52:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m looking at the 3-5 year plan, wife give the go ahead for New Hampshire or Maine. Now, I just need to find a job up there.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 10:31:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I hope all of you who want to leave find a place you like.  Is there anyway all of you could give me enough heads up to take your woodpiles? That would be great.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 11:46:28 PM EDT
[#5]
People raise their eyebrows when I tell them that I'm moving North to "cold" Maine.  I tell them that it's much easier to get warmer than it is to get cooler.  I can alway put another long on a fire or wear a heavier sweater but what do you do when you're running from a/c to a/c down south and the ocean and river and ponds are all 85 degrees?

R
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 9:24:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 7:38:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Ned lamont openly came out and said "I am going to rape your ass the next 4 years" and the left in CT said ok. I'm very shocked considering the same folks not 2 months ago were protesting against a guy who was being falsely accused of rape, "rape is bad, believe all woman ect". CT was a very confusing state that's why we left. Unfortunately Florida got a little confused as well, although we survived another 4 years anyway. Thankfully though it's not snowing 10 inches here
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 5:17:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 6:51:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Damn. Wish i was there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
You are not?
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 6:55:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You are not?
View All Quotes
He wasted all his money on dildos
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 7:27:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He wasted all his money on dildos
View All Quotes
I wasnt invited
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 8:09:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I wasnt invited
View Quote
Create hurt thread..... maybe
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 11:35:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 12:05:53 AM EDT
[#15]
For those looking to leave, do it but make sure you do your research. I left back in 2012 and moved to FL. Loved it at first but got tired of the NE snow birds and the never ending heat. I left FL in 2016 for WA to pursue cooler weather and a career change. Unfortunately what started out great has soured with the never ending onslaught of Seattle liberalism.  With the recent passing of I-1639 I feel like I did back in CT. So I am at a cross roads, I have a great/well paying career but hate the politics of this place. Told my wife the other day that we need to start our exit strategy.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 7:43:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
For those looking to leave, do it but make sure you do your research.
View Quote
Yeah that's the problem. Certain areas look good but are quickly getting over run with snow birds and progressives fleeing the state's they've destroyed. Arizona, once a prime destination to flee to, is turning blue due to snow birds and those fleeing Cali.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 8:58:42 AM EDT
[#17]
I have two Republican hating, Trump despising, progressive sisters-in-law.  Both worship Obama, one loves Bernie, and the other is suffering from PTSD due to the Hillary loss.

The one with PTSD is moving to SC, because CT is too expensive!  And yet, if you say anything that could be interpreted as the slightest criticism of the way the Democrats have run the state, she viciously attacks you.  Actually, if you say anything that doesn’t tow the Dems party line, she attacks you.  Needless to say, I don’t speak with either one if I can avoid it.

All I can say is, my condolences to SC for the cancer that she will be bringing.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 9:12:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I have two Republican hating, Trump despising, progressive sisters-in-law.  Both worship Obama, one loves Bernie, and the other is suffering from PTSD due to the Hillary loss.

The one with PTSD is moving to SC, because CT is too expensive!  And yet, if you say anything that could be interpreted as the slightest criticism of the way the Democrats have run the state, she viciously attacks you.  Actually, if you say anything that doesn’t tow the Dems party line, she attacks you.  Needless to say, I don’t speak with either one if I can avoid it.

All I can say is, my condolences to SC for the cancer that she will be bringing.
View Quote
I have a BIL & SIL that did/said the exact same thing. "Its too expensive to live here, the taxes are insane, were going to greener pastures."

Moved to Dallas and promptly voted for Beto.

Fucking tards.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 1:18:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Recently looked at some houses in SC.  Similar size to what I have in CT.

SC house would cost 75% of CT home value.

SC property taxes would be 88% lower than CT.

Not sure why I tortured myself, can't leave for another 3 years
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top